When semen tastes good

emilywee: I don't always enjoy the taste of semen and have found it depends on the guy and his diet. But with my last bf I discovered the scenario where I actually enjoyed it immensely- he ate very little meet and rarely consumed such things as beer and spicy foods like garlic. Not quite a vegetarian but close to it.

There's a difference also between swallowing a full amount and tasting the little amount that leaks out during a long session. A difference in taste as much as amount I think. We would call this a "creamsicle" where I would just spend a long while licking what would dribble out, and then we'd finish later on with sex. Mm...getting hungry!

palladen: Ive been told lots of fruit works VERY well, too ...
(finishes reading ems post, straightens pants ;) )

palladen: (looks to see if em is watching, straightens again) ;)

gigantikok: I also heard parsely works wonders for semen...

Funny how guys are the product of what they eat, and women really aren't.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I found a up-and-coming site online that responded to this question.

Click [link=http://www.six.com.au/semen/sex_questions/ejaculate_taste_change.shtml]here[/link] for its response. (I'm actually glad that they matched up foods with possible flavors for the semen.)

Do you all think pre-cum's affected in a similar way to what you eat and drink?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Don't get me wrong, I love the way women taste, but what they eat does effect how they taste. Perfect example is the time I was with a Korean girl who ate alot of "kimchi" (pickeled cabbage). Her smell and taste was that of kimchi. I couldn't do it...quicky and I was gone!

prepky: my wife and I did the whole pineapple juice thing, to see if it would make and diff, and she said it did make it sweeter, however, I was drinking a lot of it in order to make the difference.

prep

sammygirly: For me it's not the taste but the texture.

I just swallow FAST

joe22xxx: Mine tastes good, although I'm biased. My precum is real sweet.

gigantikok: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=sex;num=1063086437;start=0#7 date=09/10/03 at 22:27:37]Don't get me wrong, I love the way women taste, but what they eat does effect how they taste. Perfect example is the time I was with a Korean girl who ate alot of "kimchi" (pickeled cabbage). Her smell and taste was that of kimchi. I couldn't do it...quicky and I was gone![/quote]
Guess you really are what you eat!

Pickled cabbage??? Yuck :-/

sammygirly: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=sex;num=1063086437;start=0#11 date=09/11/03 at 17:47:21]
Guess you really are what you eat!
[/quote]

If that were true, most of them would be women... :D

wvalady1968: What's that old T-shirt saying?

"If you are what you eat, then I'm cheap, fast and easy. "

:D

aussiechick63: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=sex;num=1063086437;start=0#7 date=09/10/03 at 22:27:37]Don't get me wrong, I love the way women taste, but what they eat does effect how they taste. Perfect example is the time I was with a Korean girl who ate alot of "kimchi" (pickeled cabbage). Her smell and taste was that of kimchi. I couldn't do it...quicky and I was gone![/quote]

Oh haha poor Geo. I totally agree that you do taste differently depending on what you eat. Girls also taste different depending on where they are in their cycle.

The texture can get to me at times too Sammy. I have gagged on more than one occasion, luckily without the guy noticing. Doesn't that give a pretty picture?

aj2181: I don't find anything wrong with the taste of my own semen. I've never tasted any one elses so I'm not qualified to comment on that. But my own: Um Um Good ;D

gigantikok: I've usually been too scared to taste my own semen. Just an experience I'd rather not have!

And from what I hear from the ladies, the texture leaves much to be desired...