When She Insults An Ex With Your Penis

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I'll admit that this is all pretty shallow, a couple of recent incidents with my girlfriend and her ex husband have made this a pretty current topic.

The first part I wrote about in another thread, when she accidentally sent a picture message to her ex, instead of her best friend (Mark vs. Mary) and he flipped out. She'd told me that I was several inches longer than him and this was a very flattering picture. He was obviously pissed and went off on her. During the argument the size difference thing came up and she really just stuck it too him.

The second was last week. They are just finishing up on a settlement from their divorce and he hasn't been turning over everything he is supposed to. They had a hearing one morning where the judge gave him until 5:00 that day do deliver some signed documents to her. She told me that when he brought them to her house, she answered the door in a T-Shirt, that said "Trust Me, Size Matters."

I've had other girlfriends zing their ex with size references in the past and I''l admit I always get a chuckle out of it. If this actually turns into a thead, I have a couple of other funny ones.

Purplesaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like it. I don't want him and don't need know so much. I already know it. Its a insult to me when a girl says your bigger then my ex.

Luke2202

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it is a vicious remark and says more bad about her values than his. So how do you know she's not only interested in you for your dick? (or your money or your car etc etc. I'd steer clear of her.

toobig4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my experience is it is mostly money issues, sounds like a bunch of baloney to me.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's spiteful but when a couple are divorcing things often turn bitter and size comments are a cheap but easy shot. When a couple divorce to outsiders their behaviour can appear petty, but we're looking in from the outside and we don't know what either of them went through. Maybe she's justified in feeling a little bitter, maybe she isn't but when divorcing it's always better to try and keep to the high ground.

bimale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah...sounds petty to me. If she were at peace with herself and the universe. She'd be content and smile knowingly to the public at large.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tis better to dwell in the wilderness, than in the home of a contentious woman...

Flattering as it may be, more often than not it foreshadows future behavior if or when things go south...

It may not regard "penis size" per se, but if there is a will, there is a way...if someone wants to be abrasive like that.

I am not at all convinced the picture was sent by accident also, but I could be wrong...

Be careful Rope...

...OB

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's his ex wife, she knows exactly what comments will hurt him, but the poster says he hadn't been turning everything over that he should have to the courts, it's probaby six of one and half a dozen of the other.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's his ex wife, she knows exactly what comments will hurt him, but the poster says he hadn't been turning everything over that he should have to the courts, it's probaby six of one and half a dozen of the other.

There's more to it than that, but this isn't a thread about her divorce.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No it's about her insulting him, which is probably a direct result of their divorce, did she insult his dick when they were married?

The guy was a son of a bitch. This is a fairly widely held position. She wasn't aware how sensitive he was about the size of his dick until the mistake of sending the picture. The fact that he now feels emasculated to some degree is karma, in my view. I told you up front I was being shallow. Sue me, I'm just being a dumb boy. Seriously, Princess, you haven't even felt slightly smug when you found out that a new beau's ex just wasn't that pretty?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah of course I have, but the point I was making was that we don't know the full story, and often when people are divorcing they're quick to anger.

I'd prefer ex bf's to join a monastery :)

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For what its worth, this isn't an isolated behavior. One time a former girlfriend's ex came over unexpectedly when we were having a lunch date. He went off on her and accused her of fucking me for money. She told him that she was actually fucking me for my 8 inch dick. He really didn't like that.

Seriously, this isn't that shocking that it goes on. I won't say its even well adjusted behavior. It just is pretty common, in my experience, for women to hit below the belt when they have been scorned.