When She Insults An Ex With Your Penis

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rope9839, Nov 10, 2007.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    While I'll admit that this is all pretty shallow, a couple of recent incidents with my girlfriend and her ex husband have made this a pretty current topic.

The first part I wrote about in another thread, when she accidentally sent a picture message to her ex, instead of her best friend (Mark vs. Mary) and he flipped out. She'd told me that I was several inches longer than him and this was a very flattering picture. He was obviously pissed and went off on her. During the argument the size difference thing came up and she really just stuck it too him.

The second was last week. They are just finishing up on a settlement from their divorce and he hasn't been turning over everything he is supposed to. They had a hearing one morning where the judge gave him until 5:00 that day do deliver some signed documents to her. She told me that when he brought them to her house, she answered the door in a T-Shirt, that said "Trust Me, Size Matters."

I've had other girlfriends zing their ex with size references in the past and I''l admit I always get a chuckle out of it. If this actually turns into a thead, I have a couple of other funny ones.

2. Purplesaurus

Purplesaurus New Member

Albums:
    I don't like it. I don't want him and don't need know so much. I already know it. Its a insult to me when a girl says your bigger then my ex.

3. braumeister

braumeister New Member

Albums:
    I have to wonder about the women who do this.

4. Luke2202

Luke2202 New Member

I think it is a vicious remark and says more bad about her values than his. So how do you know she's not only interested in you for your dick? (or your money or your car etc etc. I'd steer clear of her.

5. toobig4u

toobig4u New Member

my experience is it is mostly money issues, sounds like a bunch of baloney to me.

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

It's spiteful but when a couple are divorcing things often turn bitter and size comments are a cheap but easy shot. When a couple divorce to outsiders their behaviour can appear petty, but we're looking in from the outside and we don't know what either of them went through. Maybe she's justified in feeling a little bitter, maybe she isn't but when divorcing it's always better to try and keep to the high ground.

7. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

All I know is I'd fell pretty horrible if I was him heh. But I probably wouldnt get into a screaming match over it.

8. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Trust me, this guy might not deserve the abuse, but he deserves the small penis.

9. johnlucas-1

johnlucas-1 Member

This kind of behavior is why the confusion on penis size matters exist.

And also why many men don't take women's words on the subject as seriously.
    John Lucas

10. bimale

bimale New Member

Yeah...sounds petty to me. If she were at peace with herself and the universe. She'd be content and smile knowingly to the public at large.

11. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Tis better to dwell in the wilderness, than in the home of a contentious woman...

Flattering as it may be, more often than not it foreshadows future behavior if or when things go south...

It may not regard "penis size" per se, but if there is a will, there is a way...if someone wants to be abrasive like that.

I am not at all convinced the picture was sent by accident also, but I could be wrong...

Be careful Rope...

...OB

12. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:

What confusion?

13. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

She's his ex wife, she knows exactly what comments will hurt him, but the poster says he hadn't been turning everything over that he should have to the courts, it's probaby six of one and half a dozen of the other.

14. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's more to it than that, but this isn't a thread about her divorce.

15. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

No it's about her insulting him, which is probably a direct result of their divorce, did she insult his dick when they were married?

16. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    The guy was a son of a bitch. This is a fairly widely held position. She wasn't aware how sensitive he was about the size of his dick until the mistake of sending the picture. The fact that he now feels emasculated to some degree is karma, in my view. I told you up front I was being shallow. Sue me, I'm just being a dumb boy. Seriously, Princess, you haven't even felt slightly smug when you found out that a new beau's ex just wasn't that pretty?

17. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Yeah of course I have, but the point I was making was that we don't know the full story, and often when people are divorcing they're quick to anger.

I'd prefer ex bf's to join a monastery :)

18. whatireallywant

Gold Member

:biggrin1:

I guess in one way I'm pretty fortunate, in that I have no contact with any of my exes anymore. The only guy I've dated who I remain in contact with is one I am still friends (and sometimes friends with benefits) with.

19. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    For what its worth, this isn't an isolated behavior. One time a former girlfriend's ex came over unexpectedly when we were having a lunch date. He went off on her and accused her of fucking me for money. She told him that she was actually fucking me for my 8 inch dick. He really didn't like that.

Seriously, this isn't that shocking that it goes on. I won't say its even well adjusted behavior. It just is pretty common, in my experience, for women to hit below the belt when they have been scorned.

20. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Men do it as well rope.

Draft saved Draft deleted