When She Insults An Ex With Your Penis

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've had girlfriends make fun of the size of their exes to me before, but never seen them do it to the ex himself or use me and my size to embarrass them. mostly because any girl i've dated who was still in contact with her ex was usually on friendly terms. the only incident i know of was with my last girlfriend, who told me about the awful break up she'd had with her ex and how she just trashed a bunch of his stuff and painted "SP" on some of his belongings for "small penis." this was followed by her telling me how happy she was to finally be with someone she could feel inside of her, who was willing to go down on her, knew more than one position and could last longer than 15 minutes. so it seemed more about letting me know how happy she was to be with me than trying to insult or embarrass him (which she was doing at the time, i suppose, but not when she told me). and i'm forced to believe she was being honest about it since we had our own awful break up...actually, we had a couple. but she never took any shots at my penis size or sexual ability. :)

B_Kyuss

Experimental Member
Media
The t shirt was the best she could throw at him. That's imaginative, totally efficient, and cruel too. I like her :biggrin1:

I have no idea why everyone took what I said out of context. You were the ones complaining about this thread in the first place.

Especially Sereneblue. I'm righteous?

No, no, no, my sorely mistaken high school dropout. I simply told Rope, that to me, it seems like hes trying to coax a "confession," from other chicks that they love humiliating guys over their small dicks.

Everyone in the thread is saying, "no, I don't believe I like that." Yet Rope still wants them to admit it. It's incredibly creepy, almost like watching a grown man try to persuade a candy-loving child into his car.

So, with that in mind....Sereneblue and Rope can have a private message conversation on SPH.

Have fun you crazy kids.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think it is a vicious remark and says more bad about her values than his. So how do you know she's not only interested in you for your dick? (or your money or your car etc etc. I'd steer clear of her.
Definitely.

I never post on here but this struck a never with me seeing as I have been going through a nasty divorce. The only two people in this world that know what happened between the two of them is them. Everyone around them has heard and seen bits and peices, but that means nothing. I am sure if you met her x's family they would talk about the bitchy things she did. Sometime two people are not bad they are just bad together. As it was with my first wife and I. If you talk to people she has been around you would expect me to have horns and a pitch fork. Now as for the penis size thing. Grow the fuck up you are 47 years old. My fiance' has taken a picture or two of my cock, but she has not shared it with anyone. I have some pictures of her too, but I be damned if I am showing them off. Not that I look down on someone who does it, but come on here we are not talking about some chick you just pulled at the bar this weekend. Have some self respect, and respect for your relationship.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never post on here but this struck a never with me seeing as I have been going through a nasty divorce. The only two people in this world that know what happened between the two of them is them. Everyone around them has heard and seen bits and peices, but that means nothing. I am sure if you met her x's family they would talk about the bitchy things she did. Sometime two people are not bad they are just bad together. As it was with my first wife and I. If you talk to people she has been around you would expect me to have horns and a pitch fork. Now as for the penis size thing. Grow the fuck up you are 47 years old. My fiance' has taken a picture or two of my cock, but she has not shared it with anyone. I have some pictures of her too, but I be damned if I am showing them off. Not that I look down on someone who does it, but come on here we are not talking about some chick you just pulled at the bar this weekend. Have some self respect, and respect for your relationship.

Nice first post. If you notice throughout my posts, I admit its juvenile, shallow and maybe even wrong. This is also a place that owes existence to the fascination over big dicks. While I am sure you are an exact replica of your on-line persona in the real world, forgive me for airing a pretty tame fetish within a forum such as this. Fool.