When she won's suck it

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dtwnseagy, Apr 3, 2009.

1. dtwnseagy

dtwnseagy Member

Guys,
    Have always wanted to know what you guys do when you have a wife that wont suck you, or wont suck you off and take your load?
    Do you just deal with it, or do you have a cocksucker, that is male or female on the side?

2. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why deal with it? If she doesn't want it, there are plenty of others that do.

3. Dooky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    why marry a woman like that in the first place? It's the 21st century. Honestly, I'm 18 and i know that shit haha. I've heard of women who won't give head but will receive too and that shit disgusts me. Seriously, no head, no way. She don't gotta suck nuts or even do anything fancy (of course she will after long enough haha) all you gotta do is be considerate enough to invest in foreplay for christ's sake. From what I've been told and observed, love is about sacrifice. From what I've been told and observed, marriage is love on paper that says you gotta share your bank accounts. She won't put something that is "so disgusting" in her mouth for 2 minutes ONCE, She doesn't love you. That's the way I see it.

#3 Dooky, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  4. sumyungguy

sumyungguy Active Member

My girlfriend LOVES my dick!!! Can't get enough of it!!!:)

LOL J/K sometimes she's just not in the mood. I deal with it and use my hand every so often, but most times if I pressure her enough she'll give in. Rarely, I'll give her some in return, sometimes "u do me I do you" works, but don't expect it to work all the time.

Guys can be the same too, at least from my experience, although it was alot eaiser to get it with them than with girls.

5. Dooky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Rarely youll give her some in return?!? dude thats not cool :/ unless she dont want it i guess. do you guys ever have sex? like intercourse?

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Well which is it? Does she not give head or does she suck dick but not swallow?
    Uhm, good married men just deal with it. :rolleyes: :duh: Or and here's a novel idea. Ask her what she doesn't like about fellatio. Maybe you have funky spunk. :yuck: Hence the sucking but not swallowing.

You list as 50%/50% Are you sure you don't just miss having a little man love?

Why didn't you know this before you married her? :confused: I personally love to suck cock. So I can't imagine how a piece of paper would change that. Heck, I love to suck my guys cock! :biggrin1: It's kinda like a big, dick shaped pacifier. I like to suck it when he's asleep and see how long it takes him to wake up.

7. Dooky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Where have you been my whole life!

8. Principessa

Gold Member

:lmao: Aren't you sweet. njqt466 pats Dooky on the head like a puppy. I'm probably older than your mother. :tongue:

9. D_Caesar Titts

D_Caesar Titts New Member

;) I wish....

10. D_867yuoi

D_867yuoi New Member

Hope you don't mind if a girl replies -

I love to suck cock. But my bf is only lukewarm on the whole thing. I find that odd as he is the first to ever not LOVE it. And I'm really good at it. I even learned a whole new method for him just as he wanted - but he is super picky - if I do even one thing not exactly right - he's done. But he LOVES to eat me and will do it for a very long time. I don't even ask for it!!

So I have a little something on the side so that I have someone to suck! And he doesn't like to eat up and his wife won't suck!

It's all very strange to me - you would think everyone would like to give as much pleasure as possible!

Oh and I do swallow.

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I didnt even realize girls like this existed until i was speaking to a friend at work who said she doesn't like sucking cock. :eek: I guess all you could do is ask her if there is a reason. Then at least you can find a solution to the problem. IN the meantime just be happy with hand jobs

12. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife does not give me blow jobs. She never has. I love her for many, many other things...but it has always bothered me that she has no interest whatsoever in doing this. Yes...I have asked why and will eat her with gusto. She has no real answer...she tells me I am too big for her mouth, but I can tell that she has no real desire or interest in doing it. Its a shame, really...

13. RamIt

RamIt Member

I think what he is looking to hear is that married guys who cant get head from the wife will love to get it from a dude on the side. My best advice to you is, next time you hear a guy complaining that his wife wont blow him, go ahead and offer to blow him. Odds are, he will accept.

:rolleyes2:

14. David187

David187 New Member

I've never had a girl that was more interested in giving oral than receiving...

15. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Obviously i haven't introduced myself, Hi David.. Im Lee :wink:

16. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

It reminds me of a joke:
    Why does a bride smile when she walks down the aisle at her wedding?
    Because she has given her last blowjob.

IMHO- A girl that doesnt like to suck, sucks.

17. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

And neither have I- always suspect that some girls only give head because either they think it's expected, or that they get some other benefit in return (man does what he's told, goes down on her, or another reason).

I enjoy giving oral and if a girl is giving me head and doesn't swallow I'm not offended.

18. hud01

Gold Member

You need to talk to her and find out why. If she doesn't like it, then you have to determine how important it is to you and whether it would be worth it if she found out you were getting some on the side.

If you decide it is worth it, there are plenty of guys out there who love to give head.

19. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Love like Life is indeed a two way street.

I go down on my Bride and I expect her to go down on me.

No problems. We both enjoy the opportunity to pleasure each other.

Never discussed this before we married.

It all just happened.

Life is Good!!!!

20. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

yeah I don't like the girls I date going down on me for two reasons.

First, if they go down on me it means I feel guilty if I don't go down on them. And I don't really like giving oral sex to women. It's kind of a turn-off no offense.

Second, I like to screw, I feel like I can really do a number on women, in a good way of course, and that's what I like to do. I can last longer than any woman and 'laying pipe' is just far more interesting to me than oral.

Draft saved Draft deleted