Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife does not give me blow jobs. She never has. I love her for many, many other things...but it has always bothered me that she has no interest whatsoever in doing this. Yes...I have asked why and will eat her with gusto. She has no real answer...she tells me I am too big for her mouth, but I can tell that she has no real desire or interest in doing it. Its a shame, really...

Amen, brother. You are not alone out there...

Salty Jack

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah I don't like the girls I date going down on me for two reasons.

First, if they go down on me it means I feel guilty if I don't go down on them. And I don't really like giving oral sex to women. It's kind of a turn-off no offense.

Second, I like to screw, I feel like I can really do a number on women, in a good way of course, and that's what I like to do. I can last longer than any woman and 'laying pipe' is just far more interesting to me than oral.

Dude,

I try not to be a hater - this is a support group after all - but your post makes you sound remarkably selfish and ignorant about women.

Jack

sumyungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rarely youll give her some in return?!? dude thats not cool :/ unless she dont want it i guess. do you guys ever have sex? like intercourse?

Yeah, its not for her, but the truth is she really doesn't like oral. Period. And she only does it for me cause she knows I love it!! Giving her oral doesn't do all that much for her, at least that's what she tells me, but I think she likes it ;) I don't mind going down on girls, granted that their clean and all, but it's not something I do quite often, and of course you would have guessed we do it the old fashioned way as well!! That's the best part!!

girl I'm with now has sucked me off a few times, she seemed a little out of it, and she told me she only does this to people she really cares about o_O last time she had done it was 9 months ago~ with her ex, but all she wants to do is please

Now my ex, she could give me a meaaan blowjob. She new just how to work me if she wanted me to come fast or slow, and she told me because of my size she had tons of practice and it's much easier on her now slightly less then average boyfriend loool

95LSv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally Posted by Wish-4-8
IMHO- A girl that doesnt like to suck, sucks.

+1, no offense to anyone...

I can't even imagine how horrible it would be if my girl hated oral... And especially if i was married, even if i didn't like it, i would do it to make my s.o. happy

Last edited:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys,
Have always wanted to know what you guys do when you have a wife that wont suck you, or wont suck you off and take your load?
Do you just deal with it, or do you have a cocksucker, that is male or female on the side?

If it's real love,what you do in the bedroom does not matter.Being together physicaly does.

For the first two years of our marriage my wife came to bed in a turtle neck and sweats and would not touch my dick.18 years later we sleep nude and she goes to sleep with my dick in her hands after sucking it!

In the end you have a choice,do you love her or not?

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never had a girl that was more interested in giving oral than receiving...

Hi, Dave!

You just met your second. I do not like having oral sex performed on me. Mentally and physically it just turns me off but I can suck dick for hours. This sometimes makes it difficult because men believe that ALL women like thier pussy eaten and when I tell them , "no we can skip that part" they don't believe me at first.

Until I start on them. LOL That's what gets me going.

I agree with NJ it's like a big pacifier and I also like to do the wake dick up while the guy is asleep manuever. When a guy is awake he is always hard (before sex with me) but asleep you take him from his softest most relaxed state to his most erect...quite the experience.
Funny how dicks are always willing to play after few good licks...most men do not mind the wake up call...

cups

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I feel for ya.....wish I could help ya out on this one. My current g/f admitted she did not enjoy give head at all and avoided it with past bf's. Don't what flipped her but now she cannot get enough of it.....it's hard to get her off of me sumtimes.....she looks like a wounded puppy when I pull it away from her.....lol.
Hope she she changes her ways for ya......Good Luck!

Archangelvega

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex-girlfriend would give me head all the time but seldom wanted me to go down on her. Everytime I did i brought her to climax but I guess she didn't like having to worry about being extra clean.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
find somebody new.

my wife is a paradox. she will blow me if I ask her most of the time, it's her wifely duty, and believe me she subtlely lets me know. other times she initiates sex with a hand to my crotch, go to the bedroom, drop trou and she goes right at it. also, I have woken up in the middle of the night and she is sucking me.

and then there are the times, she says, "No."

what she doesn't do, and she used to, is suck me hard after having sex. she just is not into having sex multiple times. I mean, we used to stay in bed all day and fuck.

allcumnme2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Always use a cocksucker. Men really know how to suck off a dick and for Atlaanta guys, I amready willing and able

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude,

I try not to be a hater - this is a support group after all - but your post makes you sound remarkably selfish and ignorant about women.

Jack

You do seem to be "hating" and it strikes me as odd... I just said I don't like going down on women. I don't see how that makes me "ignorant" or "selfish." Get your head straight buddy.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife does not give me blow jobs. She never has. I love her for many, many other things...but it has always bothered me that she has no interest whatsoever in doing this. Yes...I have asked why and will eat her with gusto. She has no real answer...she tells me I am too big for her mouth, but I can tell that she has no real desire or interest in doing it. Its a shame, really...

eh, don't take it personally. Some people (such as myself, and I'm sure many women) just don't like to have someone's junk in their face. Especially when it's hairy and possibly smelly.

I know when I go down on women it makes me a little claustrophobic, like I can't breathe. I can get through the experience but I'm limp by the time it's over, and I think women can sense that I'm just not into it.

I certainly can't imagine what a large shlong down one's throat would feel like. Probably even more upsetting, IMHO. :frown1:

mdavis67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hope you don't mind if a girl replies -

I love to suck cock. But my bf is only lukewarm on the whole thing. I find that odd as he is the first to ever not LOVE it. And I'm really good at it. I even learned a whole new method for him just as he wanted - but he is super picky - if I do even one thing not exactly right - he's done. But he LOVES to eat me and will do it for a very long time. I don't even ask for it!!

So I have a little something on the side so that I have someone to suck! And he doesn't like to eat up and his wife won't suck!

It's all very strange to me - you would think everyone would like to give as much pleasure as possible!

Oh and I do swallow.

I've known Good Puppy Girl for many years, in fact she just recently turned me on to this site, and I didn't know this about her. My wife started out sucking, and very well; but for some reason, she reverted to not doing it unless the stars are aligned just right. She thinks she's not good at it despite what I tell her. So I, like some of you have posted here, resort to a little self lovin sometimes. I might just have to turn to GPG for a little help; she's already talked a helluva game Friday night.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if it's a deal breaker then break.
if you don't want to go down on her either then don't.

but NOBODY should have to perform sexual acts they find unpleasant.
EVER

and i'll never understand how the hell anyone, male or female, can get their jollies knowing that their partner is hating the experience.

seriously, wtf is wrong with these people who just can't accept that some acts are unpleasant for some people?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude,

Jack
how was that post hating?
i'm the first to say that he posts arsehole much of the time but that post wasn't arsehole in the slightest.
it was his honest opinions about giving & receiving head.

dude.