When Sisters Talk

thingsteal: My wife and her two sisters went away overnight for a weekend of shopping and events several hours away. Everybody's in their mid 30's to mid 40s. They are all quite competitive in life (ambition, one-upping, etc)

During the drive the conversation switched to sex. Eventually this led to whether or not their man was "above average" in size.

According to my wife all of the husbands are "above average".

Now my wife knows what the average-sized penis is (5 3/4" long and just over 5" in girth) and knows what my total length/girth is (see my sig...), but the other sisters didn't give any measurements. Since the other sisters didn't give out numbers, neither did my wife who probably would never reveal such numbers anyway.

Naturally, I'm curious what "above average" constitutes to the other sisters. It could be 6 inches. It could be 7 inches. It could be 8 inches. I'll probably never know, and not that I care that much, but since my wife mentioned the conversation took place I was curiously interested. Surely if they had a whopper of a hubby they would have said so. One of the sisters has dated/done a lot of guys over the past 30 years (>200), so surely she's seen a greater range of cocks than my wife or the other sister.

So, gals, what do you think of this "sister talk"? Do you think a sister would even admit that their hubby was merely "average", much less had a "small penis"?

Reactions: onesmallone

wvalady1968: No, I wouldn't tell the actual numbers. I might smile and nod when they guessed it. :D

Oh, and I gave you a 10.

sammygirly: Women will talk....it's what we do best ;D

As to whether or not they all were tellng the truth about the sizes of their hubbys....well, you said yourself they're competitive. So I'd take it with a grain of salt.

wvalady1968: Well, we HAVE already established the fact that men lie about size.

:D

AnonyMs: We do NOT lie.... we may embellish a bit but lie - NEVER.

But when you have been told your whole life that this
C==============8
is six inches, what do you expect?

longtimelurker: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=women;num=1063478868;start=0#5 date=09/14/03 at 19:07:30]We do NOT lie....  we may embellish a bit but lie - NEVER.

But when you have been told your whole life that this
                     C==============8
is six inches, what do you expect?
[/quote]

Hmm, I've never noticed that, but the posting guide under the star system does look a bit dirty! :-[ ;)

bblumbee: Unfortunately, I do not have sisters. However, women will talk, with some exception.

I have some cousins who are very close to me as well as some girlfriends. We talk about everything and anything. However, I must confess, we have never given out sizes. I think there is a trust there we share....

bb

awellhungboi: I was wondering something along these same lines. The other day I went in this cafe/market where I stop in after work. Standing there was this girl I kind of know. I said Hi, and smiled, and she went "Hi," and smiled back, and looked very overtly straight at my crotch. I barely know her--she dogsat for me last Xmas, but she is very good friends with this girl I used to go out with, (who is a real size queen).

So is this 'Sex in the City' stereotype real? If women have been with a larger man, do they really chit-chat about it with girlfriends over lunch? Or maybe this woman was snooping when she dogsat for me, and came across my box of magnums. Or maybe she just thought I looked good and decided to take a peek. Who knows. It's a pretty trivial thing, but it always makes me curious when something like that happens. "What do you know, and when did you know it?" sort of feeling.

AnonyMs: [quote author=Monstro link=board=women;num=1063478868;start=0#9 date=09/15/03 at 19:18:01]So is this 'Sex in the City' stereotype real?  If women have been with a larger man, do they really chit-chat about it with girlfriends over lunch?  [/quote]

Yes, we do. We might not always, particularly if it is "the love of our life" kind of relationship, but casual sporting sex or after a break up - yeah... we talk. And not just about size, but how he was in general as a lover.

awellhungboi: Thanks, Nony. Judging from the way this (very attractive, but engaged) woman looked at me I'm thinking my ex and her did talk.

But it's like Oscar Wilde said, "The only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about." :D

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yep, women are going to talk about their feelings.

Men are going to talk about big tits.

Pecker

(Try one of those super-sensitive condoms that hangs around after the guy leaves and talks to the woman.)

awellhungboi: Or men talk about feeling big tits, Pecker!

I wonder, so if your girlfriends say so-and-so is large or really good in bed, how do you act next time you see the guy?

(edit: if that's not asking for too many feminine secrets!

AnonyMs: Well... if he is large, then I am sneaking peeks at his crotch.

If he is good in bed AND he and the friend are no longer involved, I might be more flirtatious with him!

longtimelurker: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=women;num=1063478868;start=0#7 date=09/15/03 at 14:28:48]You just noticed that hun?  :D[/quote]

Well what can I say - I'm just an innocent ::)

captainstupid: girls are as gross as men.

ps hard to tell how big yer penis is from that pic, but not bad, need some lotion though ::)

sammygirly: Huh?

Now you've gone and lost me with the lotion comment...

Dee? What's he talkin about Willis?

sammygirly: Well you should be, cranky.

Besides, it had to do with lotion....I figured you were a quick study on things of the lotion-kind  ;D