When size becomes uncomfortable

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kat, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Kat

Kat Member

I have a question for the other women (and guys...about your female partners) regarding the size of the cock and pain. In regards to width, I think I'm just like everyone else. There comes a point when it just becomes very uncomfortable so I don't go there. However, in terms of bottoming out, I don't feel pain, I actually go numb. Luckily it doesn't happen with my husband, but if I take maybe an inch or so more than his length (i.e. dildo) my lips and clit just go numb. I can't take anymore depth so I know that I am in fact bottoming out. And it's not a bad feeling, but it does mean that any clitoral stimulation at that time doesn't do anything...I can't feel it! It only lasts as long as we are doing really deep penetration and the feeling comes back quickly. I just was curious since it seems that alot of women actually feel pain with really deep penetration. Has anyone else had the numb feelings instead?

kat

2. B_horribleperson56

B_horribleperson56 New Member

im 2.75 inches across, most girls like being streched out but do say its painful, others say its more painful then pleasurable.

when i bottom out on a girl and start to poke her cervex she will have an orgasm. a number of girls i have pushed past her cervex and into her uterus, this feels like i am entering another pussy, this is when girls will say they cant feel their legs/feet or start to have really intense orgasms (their bodies go limp, eyes roll back in their head and their whole body starts to shake). girls say its painful because they have never had anything that deep. that far down is virgin tight. they also say it feels like im in here stomach or throat.

EDIT: do you try anal with your husband at all???

3. Kat

Kat Member

"...a number of girls i have pushed past her cervex and into her uterus"

I'm sorry but your anatomy is wrong. You are just pushing past the cervix into a deeper portion of the vagina. Entering the uterus through the cervix with your penis is impossible.

"their bodies go limp, eyes roll back in their head and their whole body starts to shake"

This sounds more like a macabre voodoo experience or a grand mal seizure.

"do you try anal with your husband at all???"

No.

kat

4. Knight

Knight New Member

I didn't think you could fuck your way into the uterus...that would require a 999 call, or 911 of you want to be like that [​IMG]

5. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

Kat,

I don't really think it's that uncommon for a woman to have some part go numb during deep penetration. When I'm having sex in missionary position (that one only for some reason), and he pushes deeper in to bottom out, my left hip goes numb - it almost feels like it kinda moves outta place to make room or something ( [​IMG] )... I would assume that since we have so many nerves that are exposed inside the vaginal wall (mostly for the sensation) that there might be one that, when it is hit, your lips and clit go numb, or in my case, my left hip goes numb.

I'm no expert, but that would be my assumption. [​IMG]

6. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    I think my girlfriend would love to be like you, when she bottoms out I just hear a screech of "stop, stop, too far, too far"

It is possible for the Cervix to open and the penis to go through, you have to be very, very horny first though. Maybe get your guy to agree to a proper session and only let him try going the whole distance on the second or third shag

7. madame_zora

Gold Member

Naw, sorry, the cervix is an exit only. The only way to fuck a uterus is to get surgery to open it up for you. The rest is pure fiction.

8. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    Ooops, I stand corrected, I'm ashamed to admit that my knowledge of the female anatomy has let me down, it would be near impossible to get a finger in there but there's no chance that a dick could ever enter it. I've just seen a picture of it too and I don't think I want my dick going through that!!!

9. Donk

Donk New Member

What you are actually experiencing is a phenomenon called "tenting." Instead of opening and letting the penis through into the uterus, when tenting occurs, the cervix lifts up, permitting extra space for the penis to pass under it. It generally does happen only when a woman is fully aroused, and it's certainly a nice thing for those of us with length to spare.

10. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Most sex I have is with guys who are over average, at least. My experience after over 20 years of that is that dicks over a certain size won't maximize my pleasure any more - in technical terms, pleasure grows asymptotic with size, reaching a maximum value, which is around 10 and something for me. But when it's a thick one I have between my thighs, I also feel that sometimes it's like hitting a neuralgic spot, and my hips feel numb - I can't exactly say when it is, but when things heat up too much and the fucking goes erratic, sometimes this spot is hit - and then it doesn't add any more to my pleasure.

But it is a nice feeling afterwards, when you feel that you've been fucked numb. To me, it feels like I've just won the gold medal - I'm completely satisfied.

11. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

For that matter there, Dorset, I'm reasonably certain that the woman you'd be doing it on would not apppreciate it either.

12. Karena Morgan

Karena Morgan New Member

Not able to comment yet as I have not had that large yet. My largest man so far 8 inches with 5.5 circ and I was thoroughly enjoying but I KNOW I am capable of taking deeper than that but not yet had the luck to find it

13. B_gagger

B_gagger New Member

You say it doesn't add anymore to the pleasure? Does it take away from your orgasm? Is the nice feeling afterwards a physical feeling or emotional?

14. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

the more we know

15. B_fratrat

B_fratrat New Member

I'm thinking I've been on the giver end of the "tenting" phenomenon a handful of times, and just really wasn't sure what was happening. I just know it felt like I'd discovered a warm spongy place that certainly felt different to my cockhead and surrounding shaft. I also remember the girls really zoning out though by the time I'd gotten that far in. It was like they felt something different happening but really weren't sure what it was either. All I know is that "territory" felt so strange on my cockhead it made me a little nervous. I never remember actually cumming in a girl that deep, since I was a little unsure what was going on.:eek:

16. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

No, it doesn't - it just doesn't feel comfortable. Trust me, I've been cramped in uncomfortable plane seats for more than half of my life, and I can tell you it's something slightly annoying if your hipsgo numb the left or right leg go numb from one moment to the other. It doesn't ADD to my pleasure, but doesn't take anything away either. *shrug*

The feeling afterwards is both emotional and physical. When I've fucked a specially long one, and have really had a ride, I enjoy the thumping in my pussy, the slight pain, the pressure down there slowly disappearing - those are the physical aspects. Emotionally it's the special feeling that you've just screwed something that so many other girls would crave for - like I said, I'd compare it to an athlete's feeling after he's won what all his competitors have been longing for, the gold medal.

17. B_gagger

B_gagger New Member

I think that great attitude of yours has got to make your man feel the same way about the experience he is having, and you both benefit from that.

18. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I always try to give my best in bed - that's the least I can do. Still, so much depends on the guy - I give my best in bed, so I expect him to do the same. It's a motivation thing and I usually succeed.

There are things that I just can't stand about men - too much passiveness and hesitation. I fuck aggressively, and I love it if he does too, so that's the base for great sex and a wonderful juice shot from me ;-)

19. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

i wish i met more girls like you

20. B_gagger

B_gagger New Member

Sounds like you enjoy a confident man. Do you find hung men to generally be more self-assured, or is that not necessarily true?

Draft saved Draft deleted