When size becomes uncomfortable

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife sometimes suffers the same problem. Sometimes length can be a problem, but it is thickness that creates the most trouble. We haven't found a solution yet. I think it just be something you've got to live with.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chicago1155 said:
My wife sometimes suffers the same problem. Sometimes length can be a problem, but it is thickness that creates the most trouble. We haven't found a solution yet. I think it just be something you've got to live with.

We finally figured out that my girth was an issue after 31 years of painful intercourse. My wife has been using dildo's of increasing diameter to dilate her vagina, she is now able to take most of me with only a "stretching" feeling instead of the pain she used to experience. She is very tight and we have had to find and custom order glass dildo's with slight increase in diameter, she couldn't handle 1/4" jumps in diameter so we had to find ones with smaller increases in diameter.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gagger said:
Sounds like you enjoy a confident man. Do you find hung men to generally be more self-assured, or is that not necessarily true?

I really enjoy a confident man - I really love it if he is self-assured, has a confident appearance and knows what he wants, especially if that's me! ;-9 I just can't stand it if a man is too hesitant, self-doubting and always questioning. Maybe that's because I'm a pretty forward, brazen broad, and i want a man who's my equal.

Unfortunately, I have found out that a big dick doesn't automatically make a man more confident. I'd have supposed so, but was surprised to find out that it wasn't true. Still, some are, and those men are gems to me, they are made for my bed.

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
Claire, I consider myself a confident guy, but I am also very laid back...except when in the bed. Almost like a switch being thrown. It must be like the feeling some actors describe when they really get into a role. I find it very exciting to let myself go and relish in the uninhibited, aggressive feelings. Luckily, my wife encourages the behavior, which is wonderful. I could also compare the feeling to that of playing sports when I was younger.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gagger said:
Claire, I consider myself a confident guy, but I am also very laid back...except when in the bed. Almost like a switch being thrown. It must be like the feeling some actors describe when they really get into a role. I find it very exciting to let myself go and relish in the uninhibited, aggressive feelings. Luckily, my wife encourages the behavior, which is wonderful. I could also compare the feeling to that of playing sports when I was younger.

You know what I'm talking about then... I guess it's the hormones going in overdrive after good sex, endorphines, that is. I heard they are emitted also during athletic activities - and boy, could there be any more comprehensive, total exercise than good, hot, steamy sex?

Nowadays the bed is one of the last places where you can let the best-hidden aspects of yourself come to surface - and if that's aggression, I just hope you can handle a 5'10 tigress digging her talons into you! ;-)

LongNights

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will comment on this b/c I have medical experience and feel I can correct some of the possible confusion.

The cervix (opening in the uterus) is not able to be penetrated by a male penis, unless there is a gross anatomical error of sorts. The cervix has two spinchter one on each side. It's 'opening' is the size of a pinhead, which looks like a compressed donut without a true hole. The cervix opens only during labor where it dilates during contractions. The cervix does however, allow for the passage of sperm and other bodily fluids.

Cervical cancer can occur in the mid 20's, so please all you ladies see your OB/GYNs. Just looking out for you guys!

LongNights

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gagger said:
Reminds me of a girl I dated in college...

I bet she can't keep up with my stamina and aggression...

Usually i don't like being compared to former g/f's, but if I bring up positive memories, I'm always glad. I love pleasing a man...

Well, but back to the original subject - I haven't yet encountered a dick that was big enough to make me feel uncomfortable - I think those are really rare, and it's difficult to bring them into you in a way that causes pain. And apart from that, I have this feeling that unless I and the guy I'm with get out of the bed without "traces of combat", I haven't been good, or he hasn't. I just love all of it, the sweat, the scents, the disheveled bed, the scratches, bite marks and that thumping in my hips like he was still in me ---

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
I bet she can't keep up with my stamina and aggression...

Usually i don't like being compared to former g/f's, but if I bring up positive memories, I'm always glad. I love pleasing a man...

Well, but back to the original subject - I haven't yet encountered a dick that was big enough to make me feel uncomfortable - I think those are really rare, and it's difficult to bring them into you in a way that causes pain. And apart from that, I have this feeling that unless I and the guy I'm with get out of the bed without "traces of combat", I haven't been good, or he hasn't. I just love all of it, the sweat, the scents, the disheveled bed, the scratches, bite marks and that thumping in my hips like he was still in me ---

Memories are just that, okay, but not the real thing like the here and now. Now, just knowing a little about you from your posts here, I have no doubt that you would blow away any experience I had with any girl in college.

Luckily my size is not such that just the act of penetration cause my partner pain. I have learned how to watch for any signs of discomfort and immediately back off (my wife helps by sending me clear signals of impending discomfort too). I would never want to hurt anyone. It seems to me that there are times when my wife enjoys the sensation of me pushing against her "limit" and other times she stops me with her hand-on-my-hips signals. Not sure if it causes her any numbness or just discomfort. I have to admit I like the feeling of bottoming-out when she lets me.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I said, I haven't yet had that feeling of discomfort yet. Well, a few times maybe, but that was when the guy really didn't know how to use it - a big dick takes some knowledge when it comes to using it properly.

Fortunately, comparing to sports, I'd call myself a female linebacker in bed - full-on rough body contact is what I need, no elaborate positions, as long as the good ole' in-and-out takes place with the necessary beat and power, I'm game.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are the first person to understand...

I told my wife the best part of sex is when I enter her second cunt. You hit the nail on the head – the uterus! As long as she’s relaxed and ready, it’s amazing. I can’t describe it still...

Its like she goes into another world, she can actually massage my head when I'm all the way in. And her orgasms are amazing too... she gushes and even opens up so I can go deeper still…

She is the first person that I ever experienced this with. She is 5’6” size 2 – 36d/24/32
I am 10" long and just a tad under 6.5" around... What she says is the majic for her is "the hardness" not the size....

I never heard anyone else ever mention this -

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Magnum10x2 said:
You are the first person to understand...

I told my wife the best part of sex is when I enter her second cunt. You hit the nail on the head – the uterus!

Some points:
First, your wife does not have a second cunt - unless she's built internally like a cow.

Second, Unless your doctor has surgically opened her uterus, it is impossible for your dick to enter her uterus. The only other option would be is that she's about to have a baby.

Third, study some anatomy.

And one more thing, the reason you've never heard anyone mention it is because it's not possible!

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never had anything go numb before, but I suppose thats because I've never had the deepest penetration possible...
Stretching has never been an issue though, lmao.
Hm, agression, might have to mention that ...

pdrprst

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I know what Magnum is referring to, I have heard of, and experienced, an A spot, or the second cunting if you will.

It is deep inside, and to the front of the cervix. It is a nice place, but why I get there some times, and not others remains a mystery to me. It seems to make women very happy, and it feels amazing on my end too because it gives me extra depth and it's warm and cradles me just so. . .I need to go now.:biggrin1:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Donk said:
What you are actually experiencing is a phenomenon called "tenting." Instead of opening and letting the penis through into the uterus, when tenting occurs, the cervix lifts up, permitting extra space for the penis to pass under it. It generally does happen only when a woman is fully aroused, and it's certainly a nice thing for those of us with length to spare.

And here I was thinking that "tenting" was what happens when I see someone or -thing I like and can't hide just how much. To make tenting even more embarrassing is leakage, as in 'like a garden hose.'

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size isn't the only thing to consider.

Hardness was just mentioned by someone and hardness is Very Important.
Maybe that's why I special ordered a larger solid glass "toy".

At a different site awhile back there was some girl talk and most of them agreed that girth was more important than length.

Length is important to me, but so is girth.....I want to feel it in all directions.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's the Trifecta for me...

Length, girth and hardness.

Sometimes when a man is very
well endowed he does not
achieve the same degree of
hardness as his less endowed
bretheren.

I do realize however that it
takes a lot more blood to give
a very generously endowed male
that ultimate degree of wood but
I am more often than not happy
with the trade off.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've got a 5"x5" and I've experienced the "numb hip" problem with women several times. There could be other things contributing to the phenomenon besides size. Maybe the right "button" is being pushed neurally like some g-spot bundle of nerves?

packed_one

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pdrprst said:
I think I know what Magnum is referring to, I have heard of, and experienced, an A spot, or the second cunting if you will.

It is deep inside, and to the front of the cervix. It is a nice place, but why I get there some times, and not others remains a mystery to me. It seems to make women very happy, and it feels amazing on my end too because it gives me extra depth and it's warm and cradles me just so. . .I need to go now.:biggrin1:

The anterior and posterior fornix? I have heard of these before and it depends what position you are in, but it is possible to penetrate past the cervix in to one of these apparantly.

I'm really not sure on the specifics, I have just heard the names anterior and posterior fornix floating around on this topic before.