when size matter (or how I get bored for not finding the right one)

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, my fellow friends, we're here to speak about big cocks, isn't it?
It doesn't matter if you have one between your legs, or if you just would like to have one (multiple meanings expected)... we're here for the size.
It can be cute, it can be nice, it can be awesome, but size somehow matter sometime... sometime.

I was in Italy since a year ago and I must say I couldn't complain at all.
I used two very simple rules to define a cock lenght and they were (and are) as follow:
n°1: It must be bigger than mine
n°2: if it doesn't choke me, is not good

Now I'm living in London and not exactly enjoying it but, you know, that's life... and also I'm not that kind of person having sex every day (or every week, to be true) because I'm quite exclusive in giving away what I have to offer
BUT
I'm starting to be bored... really horribly bored... since I'm here in UK I never found a cock matching my 2 simple rules .
It can be cute, it can smell divinely but it's always like that: average... to the point I'm starting to lose interest in sex, because it's not fun as it was in Italy and we have this size problem...
Have I become too picky? Am I to the point I judge only on what someone got in his pants? Isn't that horrible? What I should do to stop this? How can I start to enjoy again something I find rather boring?
°__°

What you would do in my situation? Is masturbation the only way?

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Smell is a highly underrated sense. My mother in law always said that about sex, and I find it to be very true. It's like my nose has a direct line to my brain, and there's a string from that part of my brain to my penis. The male and female scents, while similar, are different enough to distinguish, but both have a powerful effect.
Good luck in your search.