When sucking a cock

Cottonjock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What do you fantasize about when you suck cock? Do you concentrate on the guy whose cock you're sucking? Or do you imagine that you're sucking a famous person, or your father, brother, cousin?

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I am sucking cock I am thinking about the guy that I am blowing. I want to make sure he is pleasured and really concentrate on his cock. The only time that I don't is if he is really small. Then I think of someone else.

Booty_Boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my focus is on my man's cock. there is nothing else in the world but his cock and my mouth.

Hott! Haha. I think that men love this a lot, along with enthusiasm and a complete lack of teeth usage.

Along with getting the technique right for him, I like to touch him & show him that I'm having as much fun as he is. Are there many things better than a sexy man moaning in sheer ecstatic delight?? Fantasy needn't come into it; what's right in front of me is beautiful all by itself!

D_Greta Garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm thinking about my man's cock, what I'm doing, and his body language and sounds he's making. This lets me know he is enjoying every bit, or wants more, and when he's about to cum.

LordDivineFist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think about how wonderful, how honored I am to be in it's presence. When I suck a cock, I cannot think but how thankful I am to be knelt before such a thing of beauty, a pure symbol of strength and power. I love to look up at the man it's attached too, and give thanks to his heavy balls. To think, I had been given the opportunity to lavish such a gorgeous slab of meat, to be connected with this man on such a sacred level...just typing out what I think about makes me shiver to even start thinking about it. :biggrin1:

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you fantasize about when you suck cock? Do you concentrate on the guy whose cock you're sucking? Or do you imagine that you're sucking a famous person, or your father, brother, cousin?

why would we all be fantasizing about our father, brother or cousin. you must have an incest fetish or something