When the bulge won't show

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by txquis, Apr 29, 2007.

1. txquis

Gold Member

I'm sure this is covered many times in this discussion area, but I am always curious about the times that the bulge *doesn't* show.
    I have known some hung guys who never show a bulge in their pants...even jeans, while other guys look like they are packing a baseball down there.
    Although i'm just averagely hung, my balls are really large, and I show a huge bulge in my underwear, but rarely in my pants.
    Is it all about the cut of the pants i'm guessing...rather than the bulge?

2. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I would say so. I know I can where some things and there is a bulge there and others nothing. So yeah I would say its positioning and the pants/shorts you are wearing at the time.

3. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me, it's all about where I position my package in my pants/jeans/etc. I know guys who always show a bulge no matter what they are wearing. For the most part, I don't care if I show or not. It's more of a comfort issue rather than appearance.

4. drosophyllum

drosophyllum New Member

well im like 8 x 5.5 and well, i dont bulge. but my flacid size is like in the 4s. i like being a grower cuz its more comforable but at the same time it would be nice to have a huge bulge.

5. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Definitely. It also depends on what kind of undewear you wear. Try adding boxers to the mix with some of your favorite pants and shorts. You can see the outline of the penis showing through in thinner clothing.

6. big_kankan

big_kankan New Member

Albums:
    I have the same problem, and when I want to show a bulge, i either where a different style of underwear (usually a size smaller than what i need), or I just go for lowrise fit when it comes to jeans or khaki's. Low-rise jeans have a shorter distance between the crotch of the pants and the waist, which really offers alot of lift for the privates, and makes even the most minimal bulger...bulge. I am 9 inches hard and about 5.5 soft with large nuts, so on days that I really want attention, i combine tighter undies with my favorite pair of low-slung jeans. I also recommend trying a pair on before you buy, as some styles run super low.

*NOTE: depending on the brand, cut of the pants, your genetics, and public decencyt laws in your area, some body grooming may be needed to prevent excess bush from peaking out in undesireable places.

7. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I feel that there are other factors in how someone's bulge appears. The size of the butt cheeks and even the girth of the thigh can alter the material allowed in the front crotch region.
    ie the same pair of pants on different people look different.

you should be looking for a cut of pants that work with your build

8. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I thinks it's more down to the size of your balls rather than penis. I'm jiust over 8.5 hard and around 5 flaccid but my scrotum is pretty average. I can often wear things that don't show a bulge. A friend however is on the small side of average with his penis but has massive balls and when he wears trunks or tight jeans he can turn heads with the size of bulge he creates - Most unfair LOL

9. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Another big part of the equation is tumescence. Some guys are totally soft when they are soft, some always have some volume.

10. art

art
    Gold Member

Methinks it's also depending on how you're hung...how long/thick your cock is, whether you've got a low-hanging scrotum, the size of your balls and whether they're tight against the base of your cock or more dangly in your scrotum, how your cock hangs in relation to your scrotum...and all that.

It's all about geometry! And then there's what type of underwear (if any) you prefer, how your trousers are cut, and so forth.

Experiment if you want more or less of a bulge.

Draft saved Draft deleted