When the cell phone rings, you'll know...

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Loosely based on a true experience. My first LPSG story, so I'd like to hear critiques. Thanks-- Ram.

“Hey, why so quiet?”, I asked. “You know I like to hear you moan out loud.”

I didn’t understand the silence. It wasn’t our first time hooking up, and our sex was always so wild— loud, sweaty— and a little rough. But I guess discreet "hush-hush" sex is always more intense when both people are cheating on their partners.

Our affair started a few years ago— just a few months before the wedding. What a sham. I was an usher there, standing among the bridal party with a big smirk on my face. It was only a few days earlier that I was cramming my big torpedo dick in the guest of honor.

I hear a whimper.
“What did you say? Hunh? Louder…I can’t hear you. You say you want it deeper and harder in your hole? No problem. I gotcha. I know sometimes you just need to get fucked by a real man with a big dick! That’s what I’m here for. Enjoy the ride!”

Anal sex was new for the both of us. But damn, we got hooked on it quick. I liked the tight hole and hearing all the grunts and moans. Doggie style is the best—grabbing the hips and pushing my shaft in all the way. Then, flipping the ass up missionary style with legs up in the air—gripping the ankles like a wishbone and going in deeper. It's all hot and very good.

The cell phone rings, and we both know the ringtone. It’s her, but I don't care. I’m gonna keep on fucking anyway. If we’re both quiet, then she’ll never know.

“Hey, babe, how you doin’?....umm, nothing right now. I left work early to go help JP with his car. We’re almost finished. So, what’s up?.......That’s no problem. When I get home, I'll pay the babysitter and take her home…… You’re welcome, babe. See you later.”

Chuck hangs up his cell phone and tosses it next to his pants. Still fucking him and not missing a stroke, I say, “It must be tough being a husband, a father and DL closet freak, hunh? Now take my dick and moan the way I like it! LOUDER!” I thrust harder.

Chuck screams, “Oww! C’mon, JP. Take it easy, man.” He pushes away in pain, but I like a challenge.

I pull Chuck back down on my dick and rape away his manhood. He’s now riding nine inches of thick torpedo dick. Ten minutes later, I turn his asshole into my man-pussy and make him scream like a bitch— my loud, sweaty, roughed-up bitch. As usual, the sex is hot but we have to stop before either of us really want to. Chuck bends over to pick up his pants and what's left of his manhood.

Right on cue, the guilt sets in again. He says, “I can’t believe we’re still doing this, JP. This is definitely the last time, man. We can’t do this no more!”

I say nothing, but I know we can’t— at least not until the next time.

Last edited:
D

deleted500031

This story took just the turn I was hoping it would! Please continue it