when the going gets tough...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Beatrice Bedpan, Sep 13, 2006.

1. D_Beatrice Bedpan

D_Beatrice Bedpan New Member

before I begin.. I might sound like a slut/whore etc... but I'm not... just a chick who knows what she wants... :smile:

background info - I'm in an open relationship... we see each other pretty much every day... and of course we screw (when we can)... we both prefer the hard/rough type of sex... I'm very short - which I have been told correlates to vagina depth - and he is about 8 (and a bit) inches...

ok.. the recurring problem we seem to have is while the sex is great.. I am usually in pain afterwards... it can vary from ultra sensitive lips, stomach pains and tender clit... sometimes makes me out of action for a couple of days.. I mentioned this to a gyno... he couldn't grasp what I was saying... (I think he was a bit too old)

I know the pain is caused from the sex.. and I'm not giving that up... :tongue: I jus want to know if anyone has the same problems.. and if there are any ways to prevent/help the situation...?

cheers :biggrin1:

2. horsehungtim

horsehungtim New Member

Albums:
    Rest? If there's pain, it also might be depth related. There are several positions that might work to keep the discomfort to a min.

3. D_Beatrice Bedpan

thanks for the fast reply.. :smile:

we have tried that... lasted a week lol... makes it a lil better.. but then it ends up being worse..

I am seriously thinking of taking a month off sex.. maybe that will help..?

4. hungschlong

hungschlong Member

Albums:
    Not sure what to tell you.

Maybe try less vigorous fucking...................

5. horsehungtim

horsehungtim New Member

Albums:
    no problem. :D how rough is the sex? if he's pounding hard as hell and you're teeny to begin with. *winces*

or...
    girth? is he thick AND wide? i'd recommend slowing down ;) lots of lube and switch things up...you might even need to rest. 7 days straight and you'll be walking bowlegged eventually. :eek:

6. Gisella

Gold Member

Hi and welcome Bubble...:smile:

Yes, I know what you are talking about...and I did had those pains bcause of the style of sex i like, kind of same as your preferences and bcause he is big too...but I had it just in the acomodation fase, but not anymore, than bcause you do it not regularly will may still get the pains when you do it. I think...

And as Hungshlong suggested try less vigourous...well, if you can resist it...:tongue: :biggrin1:

7. D_Beatrice Bedpan

thanks for the replies.. :smile:

to answer horsehungtim - he's average girth I guess.. but triples in size when he's hard (which I found very kool!)

I guess I will have to cut down on the hard sex for a bit.. jus thought that *maybe* there was a miracle out there.. lol

8. hungschlong

hungschlong Member

Albums:
    How open is the relationship?

You said it was open, if you mean open as in you have sex with other people than why not fuck someone with a bigger dick a few times?????

It's a fucked up thought but it is a suggestion.

9. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi, I think I have a little insight to your problem. You say you are short but would you consider yourself tiny or very petite women ? The reason I ask is I dated a women who was just under 5' tall and probably about 90 lbs. My size was a bit of a problem at 8.5 x 6.5. In order for intercourse a lot of oral was required to get her relaxed and lubed up we would also use additional lubricant. I would have to be slow and gentile most of the time. Over time your partner should learn your physical responses to pleasure and pain if you are in tune and open with each other, then A LOT of it will be up to HIM to make sure it is a pleasant experience and not a pain full one for you, she said she was always a little sore after though. Time off is probably not a good idea, usually after more than 3 or 4 days off we would have a harder time, for us the more frequent the easier it was. I hope this helps also try different positions until you find some that work well for the two of you.

Draft saved Draft deleted