When the tables are turned, when women want sex more than their boyfriend.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bigkev2007, Aug 14, 2008.

1. bigkev2007

bigkev2007 Member

Guess at first, I have been lucky in the past to be with women who want sex all the time or maybe not so when you feel like a piece of meat. I find that the relationship really is only about one thing, and I start to question our relationship. It ends up only lasting 3 or 5 months. I am wondering from other men, if you been in similiar relationships, and has it ever worked? And from the women, have you experience this, and do you stay with him long term?

2. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Maybe, you grow to want more than just sex. A woman I know wants constant reassurance that she is desirable. Emotional affirmation isn't enough for her. She wants to be chased nonstop around the house. Her husband finally bought her vibrators.

3. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I've experienced this more often than not. I've only had one long-term relationship, and it was an open one. However, I have also had 4, 5, and 6 year dry spells with no sex at all, and am currently in a 5 month (so far) dry spell. :frown1: It could be that when I do have a chance to have sex, because of my long dry spells, my libido becomes voracious. I really don't know what it would be like to have regular sex long term since even my one long term relationship was with a guy with medical problems that lowered his libido to almost zero after we'd been together for a while.

4. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've encountered this as well. And with the same eventual breakup.

5. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Same here. And it never lasts. When it's over and they're still coming around, then it's all too clear. Makes you wonder if that's all you're good for.

Draft saved Draft deleted