When Thor walked the Earth

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by ericbear, Jan 16, 2010.

1. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thor, the mythical Norse god of thunder, has been retired in heaven for many centuries. But, he has a certain itch that neither his wife, Sif, nor his mistress Jarnsaxa, can scratch. So, one day he decides to disguise himself as a mortal man and walk the earth, in search of what he needs.

Thor, in his mortal disguise, walks into a gay bar, and sees a stunning young man. This is indeed what he needs. But when Thor approaches the man, he finds that the man speaks with a terrible lisp. This somewhat puts Thor off, yet he is moved by the man’s awesome body. Seeing that his hammer has already become ready for battle, Thor decides to ignore the nelly lisp, and the two go to the man’s home.

Thor throws the man down, and begins to lustily fuck him. The man comes and comes, time and time again, as Thor continues his relentless pounding, hour after hour, in all positions known to man, and then some. Finally, Thor himself climaxes. With each spurt, the heavens are shattered with violent peals of thunder, and the very earth itself trembles. Exhausted and spent, both man and god fall into a deep sleep.

In the morning, the two awaken together. The man jumps up, and runs off to the bathroom. As Thor lies alone among the rumpled sheets, still pungent and damp with the copious seed and sweat of god and man, Thor begins to feel remorse for what he has done. Then he thinks of the young man. Thor knows he has given the man a sexual experience that cannot be equaled by any mortal partner. Yet, Thor knows that he can never see the man again, and that the man may never again be satisfied by sex. The man is, as they say, ruined.

Eventually, the man returns from the bathroom, walking gingerly, limping and bowlegged. Thor knows he must explain himself. “I have a confession to make,” he begins. “You see, I am Thor…”

“Thore!” interjects the man, “You? You’re thore! I’m tho thore that I can’t even pith, and my bladder ith jutht ready to burtht!”

2. beretta8

Gold Member

Albums:
    That ith tho funny!

Draft saved Draft deleted