Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm only 19, yet over the years I've noticed an increasing amount of hair growing on my shoulder and back that I really don't like the look of. It's nowhere near thick, but my hair is dark and my skin is pale so it really stand out anyway. I usually will use my electric razor to trim it all to be pretty unnoticeable every few days, but have been at college lately and haven't had to privacy to do so. I'm home for the weekend and tried using nair today, but it was hard to get onto the effected areas and also slightly irritating to my skin.

I've decided in the long run laser hair removal (once I can afford it) will probably be the best solution to my quandry. I'm still 19 so my body is still changing, and I'm not sure when it'll stop. I don't have anywhere near enough cash to have the procedure done now anyway, but when do you guys think would be best to have it done? Of course I'd like to have it done ASAP, but it seems likely to me that my body will keep changing for a few more years. Any advice is welcome.