When to have Sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

IAMaBIGboy: Hey guys. I am not a virgin but I have also never asked a girl to have sex :blink: . I only did it once, and it was years ago. I am now 17, but then I was 13. It just happened. But me and my current girlfriend are cool in our relationship. The only thing is that I have to meet her father before we go out on dates and stuff, so we never really have time to go anywhere together. We attend the same school, so thats the only time we really get to see each other, but not outside of school. However we do live kind of close to each other, but our times are conflicting with each other. I think that it would help our relationship out in terms of communication. It seems like I've been putting in most of the effort in this relationship with her, this time around. We've been together once before, but decide to be friends again. Then this year we decided to go into a relationship again. I call her most of the time... at other times she doesnt call me back, but the next day she try's to cuddle and lean on me like nothing ever happened and like everything is okay. Could someone help me in trying to better my relationship please? What could I do?

2. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Your main concern should not be whether or when to have sex with her, but to figure out what you both want out of the relationship. She seems to be sending mixed signals, but then, you might be too without even knowing it. This is pretty common in relationships, especially among teenagers who are still figuring out what it all means. You two need a serious conversation about the nature of your relationship before even discussing whether you have sex.

3. Imported

Gold Member

IAMaBIGboy: Well today I was talking to a mutural friend of ours and she had told me that my girlfriend wanted to have sex, but didnt know how to ask me about it, and the friend told me not to say anything about it because she told my girlfriend to tell me whats on her mind. This was about 3 weeks ago. And she said that my girlfriend told her not to say anything to me, but she thought that I should know. How should I go about talking to her without her knowing that the friend said something about the conversation that they had weeks ago? Thanks for the responses!

4. vega

vega Member

my suggestion? Calm down. If she doesn't call you back it's really not big enough of a deal to still be angry the next day. I mean is she not calling you back because shes having sex with someone else? No? Then don't stress.

In regards to the sex thing how about you just ask? Set up something nice, give her a massage and ask if she thinks she is ready. Just don't say anything like i heard, i get the feeling, it's about time, finally, and if she says no be ok with it. Don't say why not, how come, or acting any kind of dissapointed. Support her in her decisions. Thats the best way to strengthen your relationship.

Draft saved Draft deleted