When to intervene with a big cocksman?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Themistacles Wombbroom, Mar 18, 2009.

1. D_Themistacles Wombbroom

My wife and I met with a very hung guy 3 times for a threesome and she loved every minute of it. So during the 4th time, he started to really pound her hard with the full length of 9 inches. She started holding him by the hips, then placing her hands on her upper thighs between them to prevent him from going all the way in, but he moved her hands away. I could see her grimace with pain. They changed positions a few times with her on top for awhile, which she really enjoyed again.

Them they went back to missionary, and he started pounding away really hard again. At one point she said in a very loud and breathy voice “You are splitting me open.” She did not scream stop or anything at any time.

Afterwards she said she though he was being a bit sadistic and did not want to return. If you were me, would you have intervened between them? Since she did not ask for help from me, I did nothing but wondered if I should have?

2. bradhottop

bradhottop Member

Albums:
    One approach would be to ask her in the moment if she was oaky. If yes, no action required. If no, do what you got to do to protect her. Given that she did not say to stop, I'm assuming that she was ok with it. I've had someone say your splitting me open followed by "dont stop" so without knowing your wife its hard for me to say. When in doubt, check in with her to find out. You could also have a signal worked out with her so that she could let you know if she wants/needs help.

On another level, she has the responsibility to tell him to stop if shes not into it. That way, you aren't in the position of trying to figure it out.

#2 bradhottop, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  3. Incocknito

Gold Member

If I were you, my wife wouldn't be having sex with anyone but me. And if she was having sex with someone else, she wouldn't be my wife anymore.

I can't comment on what I would do in that situation because honestly its not a situation I would ever be in.

I think you should just reflect on the fact that you have caused your wife pain. I don't know how much pain, only she really knows that you have some idea of how much pain from her reactions. She may also have internal injuries such as tearing that need to be checked out.

That's the problem with letting strangers in your bed. All other issues aside, someone could have done much worse to both your wife and you. The guy you mention was only mildly sadistic.

4. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

you really needed to volunteer how u felt about swinging? he did not ask that.

Honestly I have been in the other guys roll in the past and I don't generally stop or slow down unless I am asked too. past that I usually just pound away. all it takes is a request to slow down or not fuck her so hard.

5. Ryder239

Ryder239 Member

Albums:
    When a woman says "oww" or something like that, or seems uncomfortable I immediately shorten my strokes. If she still seems uncomfortable I'll leave it about halfway in but stop thrusting. I won't resume until I very slowly push it in full depth, holding it there and making sure she can take it ok, and I ask her before I begin again. Women who really want to be ravished usually tell you so or signal it. If I saw her grimace like you said, I would have told him "Hey, go easy" and if he didn't he would be off of my girl real quick.

6. Trouty

Trouty New Member

I would suggest that the OP and his wife devise a 'code word' for situations when it's getting a bit too rough. I'd suggest something along the lines of "Owww! get this f*cker off me". When the OP hears this he is then well within his rights to punch the git's lights out (I know I would).

7. avg_joe

Gold Member

I love those well-hung guys with 9"X6". If I were you, I would suck his dick and let him fuck my ass. LMAO !!!

8. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

If anybody tried to fuck my missus I'd kill him. Period.

9. Smartalk

Gold Member

I am left wondering why are you asking the members about this situation. Surely the person you should be speaking to about this is your wife herself. It is what is know as 'communication'.

I surely would have thought that once the other guy had left you would have check to see if you wife was ok with what had just taken place and certainly aired your concerns, that you were worried that he was hurting her. Gee man she is your wife for heavens sake. It would have been far better to be chastised for spoiling her pleasure. Than have her violated against her will (particularly if you stood back and let it happen) or at worst injured.

One begs the question what were you getting out of the situation ? I presume that a further 3-some with this guy is never going to happen

10. Dr. Algonquin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well judging from what she said afterwards it did go beyond her enjoyment level. But that wasn't really clear to you at the time. She didn't say stop and "you're splitting me open" could have just as easily been dirty talk to egg the guy on, so you couldn't be sure if it was a complaint or not. Like Trouty said you should have a safe word/phrase. A clear signal for you to put a stop to it.

11. hoggindaz

hoggindaz New Member

hmmm, i probably wouldnt let anyone fuck my wife in the first place. and if she didnt say stop then i guess she didnt want him to.

12. biz4two

biz4two New Member

Albums:
    Sounds to me...like your wife got a good hard fucking! Plain and simple...

Nice! :fest30:

biz

13. Ed69

Gold Member

Right there with you bud!Shoot his sorry ass and bury him in the back 40.Then you go back and spank her ass for being a weak little girl!!:biggrin1:

No it's not a joke,what's mine is mine,I do not share with other males.

#13 Ed69, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2009
  14. fishman01

fishman01 New Member

My wife and I did a lot of swinging in the '80s. One thing we learned is that during sex it may be difficult to communicate. You and your lovely wife must have some clear signals to communicate if one is uncomfortable or is being hurt. You must both watch for these signals to protect each other.
    Have fun but protect each other.

15. texastigress

texastigress Member

Albums:
    You guys who said you would kill the guy is missing the point - this was a CONSENSUAL threesome...it wasn't like the guy broke in or was uninvited to fuck this guy's wife. I agree with a lot of you guys that there should be a safe word/phrase in a situation like this, but it sounds like she wasn't trying to get the guy to stop pounding her - I've done/said the same things that she done/said when I was being pounded, but that didn't mean I wanted for the guy to stop. I've been in both situations where I didn't want for the guy to stop and there were situations where I told the guy to stop because he was hurting me. (Never been in a threesome - consensual or not.) That's just my opinion of the situation being that I'm a woman who has been there. =^..^=

16. open501s

open501s Member

Every person is different. Every relationship is made up of people. There for every relationship is different.

I would suggest you and your wife come up with a few safe words. One to slow things down "I like what you are doing but slow it down a bit so I can get warmed up to this"; and another safe word to stop things now, "You are hurting me; I don't like this any more -- this game is now over".

17. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Well, I wouldn't shoot him. I'd draw it out until he begged me to shoot him, then draw it out a bit longer. He'd die while being tortured.

18. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good advice: Get communication. All 3 need to be in communication.
    Causing accidental unwanted pain is time to intervene (a few words: slow down/change position)
    Causing deliberate unwanted pain is time to intervene. (More words, or remove person if continues)

19. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    Man!! I dunna wanna die... again!

20. morsecode

morsecode New Member

I propose that the code word be "truck"

Draft saved Draft deleted