When topping have you ever...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_bitchboy, Aug 29, 2010.

1. B_bitchboy

B_bitchboy New Member

When topping have you ever topped and felt like "feces" inside the other person. Weird question I know, just curious..

2. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I never had anal (not yet), but I heard it's real common to happen.
    Guys either take real good care of their diet... what they eat, when they eat, if they eat, how long before sex, etc etc.
    Then there's those who use methods to force/empty themselves out. Heard of people using hot water, forcing it inside the ass with plastic bottles. Does weird, but I tried that out... kinda fun in some way.
    Or the simplest way... just get used to the shit and not be so damn sensetive about it.

3. B_bitchboy

B_bitchboy New Member

4. lgtrmusr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Rinsing out the rectum until clear seems like a reasonable courtesy to me. Not much interested in a lot of brown slime on my dick -- even when covered with latex.

5. warmandsoapy

warmandsoapy Member

a nice enema never hurt anyone :):wink::biggrin1:

6. TheYoungBoi

TheYoungBoi New Member

Albums:
    I'm not down with an enema, but I do tend to allow myself a long sit-down prior to any sexual interaction if I will be receiving to ensure things don't get messy down there.

Generally I'll have a long sit, and then take a shower and make sure I'm squeaky clean. That makes for the best experience for my top when I am bottoming, I've found, and I do suggest that method to others as it doesn't require stringent supervision of you're diet and lifestyle.

7. warmandsoapy

warmandsoapy Member

I don't mean you have to take a 3qt. bagful.:eek: Although sometimes that can be incredibly pleasurable. :tongue: But a quick douche of your lower bowel area will be greatly appreciated by your top. I have seen the new Fleet enema for daily use on store shelves everywhere. And, bottoms out there, if you happen to take it from a very well-endowed man, you really should clean out before sex if you can. I have deep-thrusted into some nasty stuff in my life. :frown1:

8. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've said this many times before: anal sex is not a spontaneous sex act. It requires preparation and time or else the result, almost inevitably, will be "mud on the helmet", which for me is an instant loss of hardon.

The bottom needs to douche thoroughly with warm water and give it enough time (about 60 or so minutes) to dry out completely. Guys who rush and/or skip the second part run the risk of watery ooze, which is every bit as distasteful as brown clumps. Yuck.

This is one of the main reasons why I rarely if ever pick up guys in bars anymore. They just aren't prepared and I will not fuck a dirty ass: period.

9. facetious8

facetious8 New Member

yeah, the first one i had was like that, and it was an instant dick softener, i guess because i wasn't expecting it. i know that, considering the area, you figure you'll run into it eventually, but you'd think an ongoing trend would be to clean out beforehand. fortunately, most of the few i've had have been with were squeaky clean so i could go to town with my tongue and dick :)

10. LPSGeezer

LPSGeezer Member

Filthy!

11. littleboner

littleboner New Member

I clean my bowels out almost daily with a enema of warm water. It actually feels kinda good after the second or third shot of water. I'd love to have my asshole licked and have a dick inside. What I'd really like to experience is a "no hands" orgasm. I've came close to what I thought was one using a vibrating dildo but it wasn't much. My thought is, a "real" cock would have a different (better) feeling that might put me over the edge and actually have one.

Any opinions on this?

12. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    No offense to anyone, but after reading this thread I have decided I never want to have anal sex with anyone ever.

13. bored2009

bored2009 Member

Albums:

Don't be a pansy about it. What would you expect out of anal sex, not just with a man but a woman as well. Ass holes serve the same purpose on everything...To shit.

As it has been said before, anal sex isn't exactly always a spur of the moment thing. If you want it to be enjoyable for both people (top and bottom) the bottom needs to be prepared. Clean yourself up, no one wants to play around in shit the whole time (well some ppl do but that's nasty), and the smell of it alone is a real mood killer.

Draft saved Draft deleted