When u masturbate,how many spurts of cum d u shoot

ORCABOMBER: I don't shoot that far, or that often, just a lot. Tends to get everywhere. ;D

averagecock26: I usually manage to blast out 3 or 4. Sometimes I can get it to go pretty far.... depends how aroused I'am and how hard I push. Sometimes if you push up on the area in between your legs just as your about to pop, you can get it to go far.... but it also makes your orgasm alot more intense to.

Littlehossie: When I cum, its not that much maybe a few spurts each time.. but I can do it a lot, a few days ago I came six times during the day!

kobrakai: yea it def depends on the day, how long its been, and how horny i am.
ive gone from dribbling to shooting lotsa reallly biiiig shots.
usually around 3-4 though.

take it easy,
kobrakai

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Diet, nutrition, and some physical care are also factors in this. Overtly, for bulk, you'd want food with protein in it, and nutritional foods like oranges for power.

Yeah, and then afterwards, some ice for your nuts, and ibuprofen for your head; maybe BOTH of them! :D

fo

junior15074: I generally shoot 8 or 9 times with the first three spurts going a couple feet. The rest just flows out of my dick. One time I was playing with my dick for several hours not allowing myself to cum. I had a lot of precum and when I finally came, the first two shots went over 4 feet. That had never happened before. I noticed if I haven't shot in awhile, my dick slowly takes over staying in a semi hardon. It makes wearing clothes difficult and the least little thing will make it hard.

Krowax: Define "shot" btw.

The stuff that flies, or the stuff that just comes out.. if that's so, I probably get 10 shots or so, with the first 2-4 flying.

Charles88: A good way to increase the amount and distance that you shoot when you orgasm is to strengthen your PC muscle. Your PC muscle is that spot inbetween your balls and your anus. You strengthen it by flexing it. Starting off by doing it 100 times for just 1 second and then at 1o second intervals for as long as you like. You can do this anywhere.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Charles88 link=board=youth;num=1057124928;start=40#48 date=12/07/03 at 19:23:59]A good way to increase the amount and distance that you shoot when you orgasm is to strengthen your PC muscle.[/quote]
Mind you, is there a reason to be able to shoot far? I'm not dissing your comment, as far as I'm concerned, it's another muscle I can flex. :)

mischievous101: About 3-4 sometimes 5 if i'm lucky :D. usually the second one shoots out the longest.

LittleMike: Personally, I shoot about 7 thick & gooey squirts - about halfway up my chest. My bf doesn't shoot even half that much, and it usually only oozes out rather than squirting - but his dick is way bigger so that makes us kinda even because he's always saying how much he wished he could shoot as much as I do!

Being gay, I've seen a few guys shoot their loads and most guys seem to shoot about 3-7 squirts, but I remember doing it with one young guy a few years ago that I don't think I could have counted the number of squirts - 15 or 20 I figure - he shot it on me and it was like I was soaking wet from a shower! I'd never seen anything like that or even imagined that was possible, but its hard to argue with one's own eyes! I did it with him a couple more times 'just to make sure' it wasn't a fluke!

mm5166: [quote author=LittleMike link=board=youth;num=1057124928;start=40#51 date=12/22/03 at 17:50:11]Personally, I shoot about 7 thick & gooey squirts - about halfway up my chest. My bf doesn't shoot even half that much, and it usually only oozes out rather than squirting - but his dick is way bigger so that makes us kinda even because he's always saying how much he wished he could shoot as much as I do!

Being gay, I've seen a few guys shoot their loads and most guys seem to shoot about 3-7 squirts, but I remember doing it with one young guy a few years ago that I don't think I could have counted the number of squirts - 15 or 20 I figure - he shot it on me and it was like I was soaking wet from a shower! I'd never seen anything like that or even imagined that was possible, but its hard to argue with one's own eyes! I did it with him a couple more times 'just to make sure' it wasn't a fluke![/quote]

Yup, I have a friend that's like that and he shoots what you could call a shower, but he is the only one I've ever seen do that, the rest are normal. I guess everything has extremes ;)

DaFISH: I couldn't care less, and feel no need to compare with other guys. So i think this is a stupid question/topic :)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if you don't care, then why the hell are you even here? ???

A good suggestion/thought would be to reserve these kind of opinions to yourself. We're a support group, not a put down club. :mad:

Besides, I think someone's jealous.

Danielone: hello guys i am italian and my penis is about 8 8.2 inches when erected,usually i can shoot 5 6 spurs and they go quite far on the ground i think(about 1 metre),even if my personal record is 9 spurts and that day they were very big!!

tripod2004: My g/f and I have never laughed so much at all you lyin' twats out there. lol.
It's the believing answers to obvious fairytales that sadden us (and I do mean 'fairy'.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=tripod2004 link=board=youth;num=1057124928;start=40#58 date=01/18/04 at 07:28:45]My g/f and I have never laughed so much at all you lyin' twats out there. lol.
It's the believing answers to obvious fairytales that sadden us (and I do mean 'fairy'.[/quote]
Yeah, nothing more sexy than the comp! LOL BTW, are you by any chance on AOL or WebTV?