When u masturbate,how many spurts of cum d u shoot

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=jonb link=board=youth;num=1057124928;start=40#59 date=01/18/04 at 19:05:27]
Yeah, nothing more sexy than the comp! LOL BTW, are you by any chance on AOL or WebTV?[/quote]
You are so, so cruel.

eyemready: There is a relationship between hung and ejaculate, all other factors (like frequency of sex) being equal. As a general rule (not universal), guys with oversize sexual equipment also enjoy a somewhat larger prostate and have a greater cum producing capacity.

As to length of spurts, remember that in a hung guy, the cum has already travelled quite a distance before it sees daylight!!!

ORCABOMBER: JonB, I couldn't argue against you.

----
Eyemready, I thinkthat just getting from the coils in your testes and round (the long way) into the penis is probably a good journey in itself!

I can vary from 2 1/2 to almost 4 feet away never less than 7 double spurts followed by 3 or more normal single spurts, think it happens cause I've succesfully learned to holding back ejaculation, in fact my gf helped me a lot for such achievement.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
guess I am the odd one here. I think I only shoot 3-4 ropes. But they go far and have quite a bit of volume to them. Can cover a guy's chest totally, or drench a mirror in front of me. Any remainder is less strong, less volume. cum on face.JPG

D

deleted645791

8-10. Makes a huge mess. I use an old pair of boxers as a cumrag and toss it out after a while. Otherwise the clean up is obnoxious.