When was the 1st time you had sex?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by good_guy, Jun 17, 2011.

1. good_guy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    how was it like?

2. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    1996. Scary.

3. D_Balls Cezanne

D_Balls Cezanne Account Disabled

when I was 13-14...she was 26 and didn't believe I was a virgin! I did good, shame that was the last time for many years :(

4. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some time in the future. Ask me then.

5. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    with someone other than myself???

6. camchain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    first time for me was a saturday night when i was 23, all my mates said how good it was before i had done it, but for me, it was not what i expected it to be. still did it for a few time's after that, then nothing for 30 years till i met my partner 2 years ago.
    how time fly's and how thing's change.

7. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Do you speak English?

8. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

2PM. It was nice.

9. Big Don

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was 14. It was fun, but was over too quickly.

10. Catharsis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    We have found your post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18...."

#10 Catharsis, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
  11. D_eneyhngh

D_eneyhngh New Member

We have found your post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18...."

#11 D_eneyhngh, Jun 17, 2011
  12. bob bintdeck

bob bintdeck New Member

I lost on the first stroke.

13. good_guy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    condom?

#13 good_guy, Jun 18, 2011
  14. duderino

duderino New Member

I spent much of high school and the first year of college - technically - a virgin. I did everything but - and garnered a bit of a reputation in the dorms - but somehow never quite felt ready to tale the plunge.

Then I met the girl who got away. We'd known each other for a year or so - a friend of a friend now that we'd all moved on to University. Then one night a friend and I came up with a silly idea to drive up to Montreal one weekend to visit the friend - we'll call her R for now - who I'd known since seventh grade and was attending McGill. Off we go in my drop-top red roadster for a barrelling six-hour drive from NYC, through the moonlit Adirondacks, to that magical line where the speed limit changes from 65 to 100 (which meant I had to slow down from 75 mph to around 120 km/h). We'd left at dusk, and met with R and the friend of a friend - S - in the twilight hours before dawn.

Desperate to sleep, my traveling companion crashed on R's couch while S and I chatted until the sun was well above the tree tops. Sure, I'd love to see her apartment - in those days you could make money buying a coffee in Canada with greenbacks, and undergrads had lavish, multi-room apartments for a fraction of what I spent to share a tiny room in Chinatown.

I don't remember how long it took before she closed the door to the apartment and we were naked in bed, but I do remember we left a trail of clothes - shoes, then a shirt, pants, another shirt, a skirt, a ball of undergarments - between her foyer and her bed.

We fooled around all weekend. Almost - but I returned to my country a virgin. Naturally, it seemed perfect logical that I should repeat the adventure the next weekend, leaving behind about a million eligible women for the adventures of the great white North.

And then it happened. And it was like nothing else I'd ever felt. I managed one thrust and then pulled out, hiding the cum leaking from my cock. I'd climaxed, but determination was driving and I refused to soften. A minute later I was having sex - fuckimg, making love, doing it all at once and with a vigor and stamina I have yet to regain. She could take no more, and collapsed in a sweaty heap, jerking me off to the most explosive orgasm I've ever had.

Two years later, a month after the towers fell and all of our lives seemed in such disarray, we decided to date. It was then, walking through the awful, smoldering, twisted metal that was once the crown jewel of my town, staring up at an empty space in the sky where I'd danced my senior prom at Windows on the World, that I admitted that that weekend two years ago was my first time.

"No it wasn't," she said, half laughing and half questioning. It was, I assured her, and held her tightly against the October wind off the Hudson.

I will always love her, even though I know I am not the man she needs or wants. And that's ok with me. We've remained friends, offered each other support through failed marriages, an unexpected child in her life, and today I am happy to have her in my life. She has moved on to find a wonderful partner who truly makes her happy, and I want to shake his hand for that.

We all deserve happiness, and I am blessed to have experienced it in so many forms with S. And she gives me faith that one day I'll be ready to meet someone I cam make as happy as she is now. One day. I'm quite certain.

15. D_Ray_Jing_Hardon

D_Ray_Jing_Hardon Account Disabled

12 and very nervous!

16. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It was in 2007. Very careful, cautious.

17. lislndr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just under three weeks ago, age 24. Very fun, but nothing too crazy

18. Lakeshore

Lakeshore Active Member

Age 21 as far as fucking with a girl. She was living by herself with a young child and she told me the child would be staying with his father the next weekend. She told me to drop by around 8:00 on Friday evening and we'd do something. I had a good idea from the slinky little smile she gave me that it would be hot. My penis beat me to the door and we rang the doorbell. LOL. She came to the door with tight cut-offs and bra-less with a tight, thin white t-shirt on. She had nice breasts. We sat down on her couch, started small talk, soon began kissing. After about ten minutes of kissing she snuggled up real close and began licking & sucking up-n-down my neck for a minute or two. I responded by reaching down and rubbing her crotch through the tight shorts. She let out a husky moan and I knew then, things were gonna be good for both of us. We ended up partially nude on the couch and she told me there was a lonely bed in the back of the house. We practically ran to the bedroom. She stripped completely nude and I did the same. We crawled into bed and she immediately started jacking me off and slowly worked her way down to my crotch and took the head of my dick into her mouth. I entered a new stage of hardon and loved every little suck and nibble. She stopped and began rubbing my dick much like a good trainer rubs a dog who has done the correct trick. I instinctively began to move my head toward her hairy, sweet-smelling crotch. I can't remember the perfume but she had sprayed it well. I had never eaten pussy before so it was all instinct. I just began making-love to that beautiful, tasty snatch of hers. Licking up & down her slit and sucking the lips into my mouth from time to time. I had my head down and torso up and she moved around so she could suck my dick while I licked & sucked her pussy. My first 69. We did this for about two minutes and she shouted, "fuck me, now!" I just aimed my dick toward her pussy while she moved to lay back and spread her legs. I slipped it into her, pumped for quite a while for my first time getting laid. We humped each other for a good fourty-five minutes and I had asked her if she was on the pill? She said she was. I humped into her and arched my back while spraying and blew a big load into her that curled my toes. Incredible! We did this about every two weeks during all summer of 1976. We stayed friends and fucked several times after that, but ended up she moved on to another man, and that was that. We see each other to this day and I always wonder if her crotch twitches when she sees me. My horniness perks-up when I see her. So, Yes, my first time was incredible!.

#18 Lakeshore, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  19. robbo73

robbo73 Active Member

Albums:
    14 with girl, 15 a guy

20. D_JohnUpHerPipe

D_JohnUpHerPipe New Member

I was nineteen, it was a short, but sweet experience, for me at least. Don't think she was too impressed! :D !

Draft saved Draft deleted