When was the exact moment where you knew you were a size queen

pipedreamer79

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What experience was it for you that made you know unequivocally that you were a size queen for life?

I know there's a rule here about no underage discussion, but this is me, many years ago, so i hope this is okay for me to talk about. If not, my apologies to the Mods.

My very first sexual experience was when I was 13 yrs old, and it was with my 16 yr old friend who lived four doors down from me. We had been friends for several years, and had done the whole riding bikes through the neighborhood together thing, as well as being in the same Boy Scout troop, etc...

There was one night I was staying the night at his house, and while we were in his room, we heard some noises coming from the basement, so we snuck down there. His parents (both of which were freaks) had just gotten out of their hot tub, and his dad was fucking the hell out of his mom on the floor, and my friend and I just stood there watching. After they finished, we both scurried quickly back up to his room. He then went and took a quick shower while I hung out in his bedroom. After he came back into his room, he walked over right next to me, and then let his towel drop to the floor, and good God this boy had a magnificent fucking cock.

At the time, I'd never actually seen another penis, and I still hadn't hit puberty--I was literally in awe when I saw his. I couldn't believe how much bigger it was than mine. It was the cock that gave me a lot of the preferences that I have for cock to this day. VERY thick, very large head with the pronounced ridge, veins... We didn't say anything to each other, I just started touching it, and then I got another surprise--his size that I was already blown away by was his flaccid size. As soon as I put my hands on it, it started growing and throbbing, and oozing pre-cum and I was simply fascinated.

This quickly turned into a blowjob, which then turned into a 3 year span where our friendship took a whole new direction and I got to experience many firsts with him. He sure set the bar high, in regards to what I find attractive in a cock.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From the very beginning . My first was quite large , and the way he took me , was more like rape , than anything else . He was very rough ,and continued fucking me ,even though i was begging him to stop . He came inside me , and i swore that this would never happen again , but , within days , i was knocking on his door asking for more . On third occasion , he and two of his friends , took turns fucking me in the most aggressive fashion , my first of many gang bangs. I was hooked , and have been a " size queen " , and pain addict ever since , and shall remain so for the rest of my days .

Reactions: submit452

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the moment the first guys balls touched my ass, knowing that I took ALL of his 7.5" inside me. I couldn't get enough of his cock, I shot a load of cum when his balls touched my ass and shot 3 more loads before he started to fuck me faster as he was getting ready to shoot his cum, he asked where I wanted it, and the thought of his dick leaving my ass was unthinkable, so I begged him to shoot it inside me. The feeling of his dick expanding, spasming, and jerking inside my ass was AMAZING :)

Went back several times to get more of his dick and CUM

Reactions: xjb and submit452