When was the first time you had anal sex

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
topped at 11 (in scouts how cheesey is that). Never bottomed, had one guy try at 19 but was a bit of a schock and my head went back that fast i broke his nose Wouldnt mind trying it sometime tho xx

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i have never bottomed. first time topping was at a bible school in africa. on a mountain in lesotho. it was a six month course so i had six monhs of absolute bliss.
would i like to bottom....there were a few guy friends in the past, whom i would have loved, but all were str8 and the convincing arguments tired me out!!

big-guy

Experimental Member
Media
Technically my first time was on my 21st birthday. I picked up this hot 40 year old at a bar and we screwed around a bit. He was VERY big, though, so it hurt quite a bit.

My first time ACTUALLY having a guy cum in me was a few months later. It was really, really hot. It took a lot of lube, but I noticed that after he got the first few inches in, it didn't hurt much at all.

archie2004

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was 18 and living in the dorm at college. I went to the local park and a guy asked me if I wanted a blow job - I said sure. We went back to my dorm room and one thing led to another. I have to say, he was very gentle and I loved it. I've loved it ever since. I didn't top for many years after, that's a pretty great feeling too.

Negonoia

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
14, godfather got a working girl to take my virginity as a birthday gift without my parents knowing (this was kind of an unspoken "tradition" back then in the town I was raised in, backwoods thing I assume folks don't really do in major cities cause now that I moved whenever I speak on this people look at me like I got three heads, make of that what you will). Thing is, from the time I was "old enough" to hear this type of talk (basically when I turned 12), whenever the topic of sex came up, my godfather would always speak highly of anal around me and how much better than vaginal it is :skull: and honestly even my dad would do this: like whenever their wives weren't around I heard him and a few of his boys on more than one occasion mention how they prefer anal (when I was like 13 my dad actually told his friend who was also our barber he made sure he got my mom to enjoy anal before marrying her and dude said he'll break up with a chick if she doesn't like it, they were casually saying this with me right there :skull:) so needless to say I was intrigued lol I told my godfather I wanted a girl who could do it and that was it