When was the first time...

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you remember saying a cuss word? Earllogjam's thread about the Etymology of "fuck you" made me think of this.

I don't actually remember my first time, but my brother and mother remember quite well. Apparently, I was three years old. I was sitting on the floor of the kitchen, my mother at the sink peeling potatoes, my brother at the kitchen table doing homework. I was attempting to complete a jigsaw puzzle. I had ONE measly piece left, but couldn't seem to get it to fit for the life of me. I was told that I stood up, put my hands on my hips, and announced "God damnit!" My brothers jaw hit the floor, and my mom about peed her pants from laughing so hard. My brother said that she was trying not to let me know she was laughing, she just slouched over the kitchen sink, her body shaking while trying not to make any noise. She didn't want me to know it was funny, of course. :smile: So yeah... that's the first time I said a cuss word. What about you?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't really remember when either but I'm also sure it must have been after I started school, I wasn't an angelic child but I just wasn't exposed to cussing before I started school, my mum thinks 'gosh' is a swear word :)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I was 6 when I first talked back in a bad way.... don't laugh I remember what I said too...
"Screw you, you big toot!" yeah the mentality of a 6 year old... I was about 5-6 when I learned the fuck word lol.

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In second grade, we started off by sounding out only the first part in shit: sh-it, then faster, so we felt like we weren't really saying the actual word. Then my best friend Eric and I promised to say "fuck" on the count of three at the same time. I felt so dirty afterwards.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had an uncle that cussed like a sailor, hardly a sentence was spoken by him that a cuss word was not worked into it somewhere somehow.
It only a guess but, the first cuss word I ever used probably was either shit or damn, but I'm sure I was slapped for using it. Mom was never big on telling you but once not to do something she seen as wrong, the next time you did you was sured to be slapped.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I don't remember the exact time, but I'm sure it was before kindergarten. My parents were always okay with us using swear words at home, but at the same time us kids always knew not to use them in public places. It's funny though, because now I can't imagine swearing in front of my mom, but when I was younger I never gave it a second thought.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was 3, my parents took me to the mall. We were behind one of those families that likes to make a huge horizontal blocking line (I still hate them). I yelled to the dad (which I was behind) "Get out of my way, damich!" damich meaning dammit. According to my mom, they stared at me for a second. D=