When was the last time you ate fast food?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Went in a McDonald's in San Jose, Costa Rica in May, '99.

I was with a 14 year old boy to whom there was no saying no to on that matter.

As long as he didn't say no later on in the date. jk :wink:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Domino's left a flyer on my car window last week, so I figured, why not give it a try...
The pizza arrived in about ten minutes flat to my door. Talk about fast! They must be frozen and then microwaved; it was just too fast. Anyway, it tasted like shit and threw it out. I won't be doing that again.

The delivery boy was drop-dead gorgeous though.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a 1/4 lber with ony onions and cheese today from mcdonalds. It was pretty good. The fries were too salty though.

they should look into that cuz the one by me doesn't put any salt at all on the fries. my tongue likes salty.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it was like 3-4 weeks ago. Not for awhile thats for sure. I would rather cook it myself so I can do it how I want to. Now I am craving a garlic cheese burger with swiss cheese on a lightly garlic toasted bun......DAMNIT!

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
3 am. So less than 24 hours ago. I was on about 6 shots of JD and less hours of sleep. Del Taco time.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
For some reason, quite a bit lately after only eating it very sparingly over the last two years. I've eaten at McDonald's and Burger King for the first time in several years in the past few weeks.

Last time was Friday at Burger King for an Angry Whopper meal.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually dislike McDonalds with great intensity. I do, however, occasionally indulge the hubby. We did McD's on Friday as an easy fix for a "JBT was lazy and didn't cook dinner" day. The chicken was dry (and i don't really eat chicken much anymore anyway), there was no lettuce, the bun was stale, and i hate fries. It was a least enjoyable dinner.