When was the last time you cried, and why?

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yesterday when I fell down the stairs and smacked my head on the damn tile......freakin again! Ear diseases fucking suck!

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Leave Michael Jackson alone!!!!!
Quite honestly I don't think he's guilty. There's just a bunch of money hungry witches out there using their kids to set him up. I blame the parents for all that crap. They knew there was some negative publicity with Neverland, yet they continued to let their children play there.

Michael has some serious self esteem issues that I'm sure most of you bashers have never been touched with. Imagine having an evil abusive father that robbed you of your childhood and not being able to look at yourself in the mirror when you brush your teeth.

Michael may you find true happiness and peace within.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was in the car today listening to a hospital chaplain tell a story about a 7 year old with cancer dying. She baptised the girl and her sister with her so they could do one last thing together. It got me good, I was crying so hard I almost had to pull over. Her description of the event was sad itself, but her description of the little girl reminded me of my father when he died of cancer.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dumb, but at my computer.

i talk to this younger guy on the internet via a chatroom related to my profession, and was helping him in his "coming out" process. he said "you helped save my life". it tore my ass to pieces, and i lost it, because i knew what he was feeling. guess this was about 2 months ago. he seems well on his way to a nice life. have met him in person since and he is fine.

weird, but true. it's just the internet. but sometimes, it is more powerful than we realize.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
About a year ago. Why?

Lonliness. I had one of those breakdown things and cried for hours, uncontrollably. Still single but I'm better about it now, so long as I don't think too long about it. >_>

Otherwise, crying is hard for me. Even when things die, the tears don't come out.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jovial wrote:

I cry almost every day! The last time was yesterday when I watched the movie The Way We Were. I like to imagine myself in other people's place and part of that is letting myself feel their emotions. I've always cried more than most people since I was a kid.

But I let myself cry a lot in private. It could be seeing something about the war and people dying or just reading about a battle in history and thinking about all the people that suffered and died. Basically thinking about someone else's pain and suffering, real or just good acting. But it's not always sad things. It could also be something inspiring like anytime people work together to do something great. Examples are thinking about how it must have felt to be an astronaut going to the moon, or seeing a symphony or sports team perform perfectly together (thinking about all the work they must have put into it).

It seems that we are a lot alike in this way. I'm a sensitive person and have a strong sense of empathy. Also, I have an illness that, strangely, seems to cause me to have an exagerrated sense of poignancy at times. The first part is alright, it's who I am. The second kind of sucks.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm a very unemotional person when it comes to sadness and crying, although I'm easily angered, as my computer screen will tell you.

I don't know, I'm not emotional to cry over little things that would bother the average person, but when it comes to big things I'm always optimistic about it (currently my mum's in and out of the hospital because of a collapsed lung, yet I haven't cried over it, because I know it'll get better.)

Even my dog Murphy died about a year ago, I didn't cry, I felt incredibly upset, yet the urge to cry just doesn't come to me.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a very unemotional person when it comes to sadness and crying, although I'm easily angered, as my computer screen will tell you.

I don't know, I'm not emotional to cry over little things that would bother the average person, but when it comes to big things I'm always optimistic about it (currently my mum's in and out of the hospital because of a collapsed lung, yet I haven't cried over it, because I know it'll get better.)

Even my dog Murphy died about a year ago, I didn't cry, I felt incredibly upset, yet the urge to cry just doesn't come to me.

I think men are taught not to cry in our society. I have trouble crying too, sometimes it is good to cry, and makes you feel better. But it is a shameful thing for men, and I would hate to have someone hear my crying, even if it was a neighbor that I did not know so well.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I rarely cry at the movies (maybe three or four times in my life), but that scene near the end of Diary of a Mad Black Woman when the newly rehabbed junkie mother enters the church singing powerfully and well makes me boohoo every time I watch it on DVD.

NCbear (who tries hard to keep his sentimental streak from showing in public)

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About a year after my grandmother died and that was nearly 10 years ago or so. It hit me visiting my parents and I had an opportunity to go back thru pictures my mom had of her mother/my grandmother. Don't get me wrong, I felt remorse when she died, when I learned of it, even @ the funeral and all. But since everyone else was bawling their eyes out, a few of us had to be there for others. Later though, it was my turn. We were all there for each other when it was best for all of us I guess. It's one of those things where certain people react differently at certain points in time of their lives. Like during a tragedy there are ranges from "person of action" to "totally incapable of reacting" to the situation, is the best I could describe it.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
watching a documentary two days ago about newspaper images used for 9/11 wtc. "falling man". So sad.

pdsover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While sitting on top of hanging rock in Melbourne with my ex boyfriend about two months ago. I was cold and crying my eyes out. Had alot of crap to get out of my system....

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When tiny baby Len died on Meerkat Manor this evening.

(Silly, I know, I know...)
I don't think that's silly...I can't even bring myself to watch it! I watched one time and dissolved into tears. I once watched a show on animal planet about migrating whales where a mom humpback and her calf were stalked and attacked by a killer whale and how the mom fought for 6 hours to keep the killer whale away from her baby that he had injured. Needless to say, the killer whale won. I cried for hours!