When was the last time you cried, and why?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To tell the truth, that would be a few hours ago when I read some of the mean-spirited comments people have written here on this site...sometimes it just sickens me. I don't know why some have to be so unkind.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At my mothers funeral earlier this year, she passed away after a long battle with cancer. Not much more to say on that one.

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think that's silly...I can't even bring myself to watch it! I watched one time and dissolved into tears. I once watched a show on animal planet about migrating whales where a mom humpback and her calf were stalked and attacked by a killer whale and how the mom fought for 6 hours to keep the killer whale away from her baby that he had injured. Needless to say, the killer whale won. I cried for hours!

I've seen that, its very sad, I really felt for that mother whale, also seeing the killer whales play catch with live seals. They didnt even want to eat the seals it was just for pleasure. That had me in tears for hours.

The last time I cried was Yesterday, due to an arguement with my partner.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got teary watching Pan's Labyrinth. It is a very good movie, but very violent and very sad.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few days ago while watching a documentary on HBO about a 7 year old boy who learns his mother is dead during the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Oh, yeah I caught the last half hour, that was gut wrenching. So sad when his hearts starts racing when he hears the news that his mother is dead. Kinda funny how a kid's mind works that a few minutes later he asks for a new mommy.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At my mothers funeral earlier this year, she passed away after a long battle with cancer. Not much more to say on that one.
I know the pain of loss, and I am very sorry for yours. No one can fill that void. It will be two years next month since I lost my beloved little girl, and nothing more can be said there either.

mindfawk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I cry every time I see my post count and realize that I have over 400 more posts to go before it's ok for me to PM WildHoney.

On a serious note, the last time I cried was a couple months of ago after my only brother died rather unexpectedly. I won't go into how he died, it was just a lot of heart ache because he was my half brother, (we had the same fathers), and his mothers side of the family refused to acknowledge those of us who were related through our father. At the funeral she and my half sister basically pretended that we didn't exist which basically made me feel as though I wasn't only burying my brother, but a sister as well. For anyone who knows me, it's very hard for me to keep my mouth shut so it made everything just that much more difficult to take in.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About two weeks ago.

My Dad died recently, and we finally got the arrangements for his service and burial at a National Cemetery. He was a WWII veteran, and was a landing boat coxswain in the Pacific Theater. My brother presented the simple service, mostly just an overview of Dad's tour of duty.

When the honor guard presented my brother with the flag, he said the traditional "On behalf of the President of the United States, and a grateful nation, I present you with this flag. Will you accept it?"

My brother took the flag. The petty officer was then supposed to do an about face and march away, but he stood for a moment, and started fumbling with his decorations. He pulled one off, and said "I just finished training, and received my coxswain's rating; after hearing your father's story, I don't feel worthy to wear it. Will you accept this?"

That's when my tears really started. Any of you who have ever been in the military, and earned any decoration, can understand. Military men just don't take one of their own ribbons or badges and give it to someone else.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
About two weeks ago.

My Dad died recently, and we finally got the arrangements for his service and burial at a National Cemetery. He was a WWII veteran, and was a landing boat coxswain in the Pacific Theater. My brother presented the simple service, mostly just an overview of Dad's tour of duty.

When the honor guard presented my brother with the flag, he said the traditional "On behalf of the President of the United States, and a grateful nation, I present you with this flag. Will you accept it?"

My brother took the flag. The petty officer was then supposed to do an about face and march away, but he stood for a moment, and started fumbling with his decorations. He pulled one off, and said "I just finished training, and received my coxswain's rating; after hearing your father's story, I don't feel worthy to wear it. Will you accept this?"

That's when my tears really started. Any of you who have ever been in the military, and earned any decoration, can understand. Military men just don't take one of their own ribbons or badges and give it to someone else.

When was the last time? Just now!
Thanks for sharing, DC_Deep.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC_Deep - I've never been in the military, but I can fully understand the meaning of that. It was beautiful, thank you for sharing.

yr gallery makes me weep baby let me make yr pussy cry wit all 12 inches baalz deep in yr ass and poosee.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
yr gallery makes me weep baby let me make yr pussy cry wit all 12 inches baalz deep in yr ass and poosee.

We'll see who's crying when I knock that camera out of your hand and I force you to sit on my face, baby. Not that I would ever do something like that. Nope.

Something I've just realised - which may not be of any significance or interest - is that when I have cried in real life(for emotional reasons), it's always been, in some way, because of a female and never a male (that I can recall).

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The rollercoaster weekend I have had I have fought back tears all weekend. Now I read this DC, and I remember my father being buried at Fort Leavenworth. I have 4 WWII veterans in my family and I know what those honors mean to a soldier. They are the result of hard work, honor, and respect from your peers and superiors. They are a sign of top honor and to give it up is no small thing.

Your story combined with my current pains has brought me to tears, so I am thanking you for sharing and relating the last time I cried.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Something I've just realised - which may not be of any significance or interest - is that when I have cried in real life(for emotional reasons), it's always been, in some way, because of a female and never a male (that I can recall).

Wait, are you saying mercurialbliss isn't a man?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a very unemotional person when it comes to sadness and crying, although I'm easily angered, as my computer screen will tell you.

I don't know, I'm not emotional to cry over little things that would bother the average person, but when it comes to big things I'm always optimistic about it (currently my mum's in and out of the hospital because of a collapsed lung, yet I haven't cried over it, because I know it'll get better.)

Even my dog Murphy died about a year ago, I didn't cry, I felt incredibly upset, yet the urge to cry just doesn't come to me.

We are taught to feel, but not emote. It's understandable really. And on a personal note Frizzle? Best wishes to your mom for a speedy recovery.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you, silvertriumph2, No_Strings, snoozan, and Osiris.

Dad enlisted in the Coast Guard in 1942, and was immediately activated into active duty in the Navy. My brother was in the regular Navy, and did a tour of combat duty in Viet Nam. I was in the Marine Corps, but fortunately, never had combat duty. We were all three in the sea service, so we had that bond. I guess the reason Dad talked to my brother about his service was he felt more of a connection with a combat veteran. At any rate, until that memorial, I really knew nothing about his experiences over there - just that he was a landing boat coxswain. He never talked about it to anyone else, that I know of.

Perhaps I'll post an excerpt from Dad's eulogy. Those of you who have seen Saving Private Ryan got a very realistic view of what those landing boats were like.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The sad thing is, I can't remember the last time I cried. I don't do it often. There are plenty times I want to cry and feel like I should be crying, but nothing comes out.

Ahhh wait...I remember now. LOL. I think the last time I did it was when my mother moved away. I guess you could say I have attachment problems from when I was younger and it doesn't help that I'm something of a control freak.

When I found out she was moving away, I was fine. It wasn't until the day came unexpectedly (she wasn't supposed to move for another few months) and then she was just gone...I saw her right before she left and I got mad, sad, and frustrated at the same time...and then the water works came.

But before then I don't remember the last time.
About two weeks ago.

Sorry to hear about that, dude. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.