When was the last time you found a great bargain?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was at Walmart today and I was looking at the men's clothing and saw some shorts in the clearance rack. They were only $3 marked down from $17. They were Khaki cargo type shorts and I was lucky to find my size as there were only 15 pairs of various style shorts on the rack and mostly T-shirts. I also found a pair that I liked better which were a green camouflage style in my size. They were the same as the other but had a different barcode number, and weren't priced. I took a different size with the $3 price tag so that the checkout person could see the price clearance price in case they didn't ring up as clearance. He was amazed at what a great deal they were and said he was going to check them out later. Last year I got some cool knee length running shorts for $2 at K-Mart. Those are my pajamas when I go visit my parents.:biggrin1:

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went to Kohl's (a US chain store for those of you not in the US) last week. I couldn't believe the prices. Everything was on sale. I walked out with a bunch of shirts and jeans at a ridiculas price. It made me a little sad though, knowing that they are probably doing it just to stay in business.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went to Kohl's (a US chain store for those of you not in the US) last week. I couldn't believe the prices. Everything was on sale. I walked out with a bunch of shirts and jeans at a ridiculas price. It made me a little sad though, knowing that they are probably doing it just to stay in business.

They were probably getting rid of the end of season stuff. Marked down they probably either broke even or still made a profit. Pretty soon the summer clothes will be in the stores in the Northeast.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at an H&M today just looking around without much intention of buying anything, when I came across a winter coat I particularly liked. It happened to be 50% off with an additional 20% off for no apparent reason, and so, I bought it. I really needed a winter coat and had been planning on spending double or even triple of what I actually paid, so I was quite satisfied with my purchase.:biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I always find great bargains. I'm a thrifty shopper and I love clipping coupons. I just recently paid twenty dollars for sixty dollars worth of groceries using coupons. I also recently bought a living room chair on sale online from Target and saved forty dollars over what I would've paid had I bought it in-store. And it's not the economy that's made me this way, it's always been in my nature to seek out and find ways not to pay the full retail price for things.

Last edited:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
last weekend i saved $75 at the New York & Company sale. i bought a shit load of clothes because i desperately needed new clothes for winter (everything i wore before were summer clothes). i felt guilty at first for spending $150, but i guess it isn't so bad after all because i saved a lot compared to the original prices.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
OMG! :smile: That is one of my all time favorite outlets in the country! Also in my top 5 are those ones out in the desert on the way to Palm Springs from LA. I'm sure you've been there. I know I'm getting close when I pass the windmill farm. :cool:

desert hills premium outlet is what you're talking about. it's the best outlet in all of CA, in my opinion. i LOVE everything about it and i shop there every chance i get, which isn't often. what's good about desert hills is that it's far enough from LA, OC, and SD, but it's still close enough to go.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
desert hills premium outlet is what you're talking about. it's the best outlet in all of CA, in my opinion. i LOVE everything about it and i shop there every chance i get, which isn't often. what's good about desert hills is that it's far enough from LA, OC, and SD, but it's still close enough to go.

That's the one! I got a cute, white, leather, Coach bag for $50 there; back in the late 90's. I still have it. It's just the right size for clubs or concerts. It is just big enough to hold: cash or a debit card, lipstick and a couple of condoms. :biggrin1: :cool:

Damn! I wish I had the lifestyle that goes with that bag again. :tongue::biggrin1:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
That's the one! I got a cute, white, leather, Coach bag for $50 there; back in the late 90's. I still have it. It's just the right size for clubs or concerts. It is just big enough to hold: cash or a debit card, lipstick and a couple of condoms. :biggrin1: :cool:

Damn! I wish I had the lifestyle that goes with that bag again. :tongue::biggrin1:

the daughter of one of my mom's best friends used to be the general manager at that coach store during that time! LOL. now she's the general manager for one of those italian designers stores, also at desert hills.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG! :smile: That is one of my all time favorite outlets in the country! Also in my top 5 are those ones out in the desert on the way to Palm Springs from LA. I'm sure you've been there. I know I'm getting close when I pass the windmill farm. :cool:

I used to stop there on my way to PS when I was spending half of my time in LA. I have not been there in a couple of years. Funny thing is that I always found really good bargains on clothing and once I got to my friends house I never had clothes on unless I went to Vons or we went out to dinner!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Last week I bought 500 pairs of Blum ClipTop hinges for 550 dollars. That's a 75% discount off what we normal pay and about 10% of full retail. The price is so good I've ordered 1500 more, which is all the distributor has. Should be enough for 3 boats altogether. That made my week. :smile: