When was the last time you had an Orgasm.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
me=today:biggrin1:, by myself :frown1: but it was good.:cool:

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About 20 minutes ago. And it was the MOST INTENSE orgasm I ever had.

Actually, It was 8 dry orgasms (3 of them with small ejaculation) before i had the FINAL MONSTER blast.

Learning this taoist practice for having multiple orgasms with one erection seems to really pay off :)

Now I'm aiming for 30+ orgasms before having the final SHOOT. Massive PC muscle training time ...

Knock Knock Knocking on Heaven's Door.

(Damn .. this thread was a perfect match to post that)

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This morning, before church. I like having sex before church. (and after church, too...making slow, sensual, sweaty love is a great way to spend an afternoon.) I'm pretty much always ready for sex.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Friday night I do believe. Was out all day and night yesterday, came home drunk (which I only had 2 jack and cokes and a shot of something...I forgot that it had been like 10 hours since I ate anything, so I drove home stone cold sober, but when I got into the house I couldn't walk a straight line), and passed out. I am feeling a bit horny right now....hmm I wonder how long I'll make it before pulling one off? lol

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
night of tuesday (may 27). i haven't had a lot of time since then, but i really really need to. i plan on it tonight, and it's gonna be pretty intense! i like waiting though, and just for that reason!

tyson24769

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
working on one now but the one before this was about 2 this morning... both of these are solo acts...last duet was friday afternoon...

Ten minutes ago by myself. I'm definitely well-hydrated today.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This morning, before church. I like having sex before church. (and after church, too...making slow, sensual, sweaty love is a great way to spend an afternoon.) I'm pretty much always ready for sex.

To complete the cycle, you must now have sex during church, preferably with the pastor.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My fuckbuddy and I spent the day doing each other. She had three of the most explosive thrashing orgasms in a row that we've ever had together. It was a good day.