When was the last time you had an Orgasm.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thursday night in Dusseldorf with a busty brunette I met in a bar in the Altstat. She was pretty horny and we fucked all night except for about a 2 hour nap. I almost missed the 11 o'clock morning meeting.

Six hours ago I whacked my morning off alone. I was looking for someone to cyber with but couldn't find anyone so I went to the shower and did it before coming to work.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Saturday night I buried it deep and just stayed there. My wife went wild and went first. I followed shortly after.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To complete the cycle, you must now have sex during church, preferably with the pastor.

Ha Ha Funny guy! The pastor doesn't do anything for me, sexually. My gf and I had sex in the sanctuary (I have keys to the church), when no one else was there.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
night of tuesday (may 27). i haven't had a lot of time since then, but i really really need to. i plan on it tonight, and it's gonna be pretty intense! i like waiting though, and just for that reason!
update: actually, i didn't get to last night:frown1: but maybe later today:smile: