When was the last time you saw a fist fight?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Mem, May 24, 2008.

1. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

I saw a road rage fist fight earlier today.

Some jerk off was tailgating me and I was doing 40 on a 25 MPH one lane in each direction road. So he goes around me and the car in front of me. This road leads to a highway with a sharp right turn so I knew we would all be coming to a stop. When the traffic stop about 200 feet from the intersection the redneck guy who illegally passed us gets out and starts telling the guy in front of me that he is in a hurry.

The guy in the car starts yelling back at him and the redneck guy swings at the guy thru the open window. They get out and start scuffling. I call 911 but as soon as I get thru the fight was over and they each got into their cars and left. I got both their plates but the cop at 911 sounded like he didn't care.

2. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I haven't seen one for aaaaaaages. In the place I lived before it was right on the main street in a town and I'd see a fist fight most nights when the pissheads rolled out at closing time! Ohhhhhh happy days! lol

3. lucky8

Gold Member

a year ago. it was my really goods friends bday and he was wasted and feeling really shitty about things. we were smokin a bowl then all of a sudden he started flippin out on this dude we knew, and wanted to drive over an beat his ass. he was beyond wasted at this time and there was no way i was going to let him drive, so i drove him over (i didnt know he actually was going to throw down with this guy at this point). well, we went over, the guy opened the door, my friend hit him in the face and then tackled him and started hitting him. this lasted about 10 seconds until the dude rolled my friend over on his back and started whailing on him. it was crazy because both of these guys are like 5'10" 220, mostly muscle. they both beat the SHIT out of each other and ended up laughing about it after it ws over

4. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    your friends sound really cool

5. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Saw one last night actually. Hollywood Blvd is exciting when the bars let out.

6. lucky8

Gold Member

they are the shit

7. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
  8. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

there were 3 fights last saturday at the club i was at. the first fight was broken up on the dance floor. the second fight, a guy was thrown back onto my table, where he broke it and shattered glass everywhere. just as security evacuated everyone the third fight broke out right in front of the club entrance. everything happened in less than 10 minutes.

9. lucky8

Gold Member

o ya? well tuesday night two guys got shot at the bar i was at...

10. bek2335

bek2335 New Member

I'm glad I'm old and stay home.

11. D_Ivana Dickenside

yikes! that's not cool.

one girl that was part of the group i came with got hit in the head with a beer bottle and almost passed out... and i thought that was bad!

12. lucky8

Gold Member

ya it was fucking crazy...i never thought i would see someone get shot. ive always told my friends theres a reason they never see me at that bar...ghetto is not my middle name

13. D_Ivana Dickenside

LOL that's the same way i feel about the club i was at. it's the first and last time i'll ever go there!

14. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm sorry but I think physical fights are so stupid. Now I'm sure I'm going to get accused of being a tree hugging hippy (which, hello I am a bear lol), but really, what does violence solve? Use your words to fight not your fists. Now, I'm not saying by any means to not defend yourself, just make sure that you are not the agressor in the fight (lol as they tend to be the ones that get arrested and prosecuted)

15. lucky8

Gold Member

how did i miss this?

16. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

High school, probably senior year. But never any good punches thrown, just scuffling.

We used to consider it lucky to catch a fight happening in school, just because it was something finally exciting happening in school.:rolleyes: I always feel bad for the guys that really get the shit beat out of them in front of everybody.

Other than that, I guess anytime I watch a hockey game, I see one.:biggrin1:

17. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

lol.....now fistfights in hockey.....thats the only type fighting I condone lol. If I go to a hockey game, and don't see a fight (lol I'm always the one yelling at the top of my lungs "I want blood on the ice"), then I leave very disappointed, even if my team (Nashville Predators) wins.

18. D_Ivana Dickenside

LOL fist fights in hockey are the best!!!

19. falsup

Gold Member

Albums:
    1988, Indianapolis , hole in the wall straight bar. I was there trying to pick up some drunken straight trade probably. I did that a lot in those days.

Two fools fighting over the win or lose of ten bucks while playing pool. Fisticuffs are a good way of relieving sexual tension.

I love straight guys. Good and plenty cock, and a wife or girlfriend to do the laundry.

Bush

20. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I am a big hockey fan, I used to play back in Jr. High and high school. I can't watch a game though, I have to be playing. I hardly ever watch a game on TV anymore.

Draft saved Draft deleted