When was the last time you saw a honest to god fist fight?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A good fist fight is a great event - in the street, at school, in a bar. Love to watch these as a crowd gathers around in amazement. They unfortunately are rare these days. The last one I saw actually was between 2 women in Italy after a heated verbal exchange.

When was the last time you saw one? Or when was the last time you were in one? What happened?

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last time I was in one was about a year ago. Last time I saw one was a few months ago.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Two years ago in a club with friends. Two drunk chicks fighting over a guy. They had to be pulled apart by several men. Lots of blood, hair in hand, torn clothes, expletives shouted...I think one broke the other's nose. The floor had to be mopped. Good times. :rolleyes::biggrin1:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1997. i broke a guys jaw and rib.
he blessed me with a chipped tooth and a broken finger.
i was on lsd and he grabbed my girlfriends butt.
i am normally not at all possesive...but the situation made me wierd.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Um, it was mine. 1994? San Francisco, The Oasis. Two hispanic girls decided they didn't like one of my friends because she was blonde and gorgeous. They went to go after her and ended up throwing water in my hair. This was when BIG hair and lotso hairspray was in. I had been drinking, and promptly flipped my beer bottle, pulled one girl down by her hair and hit her in the head. ( I do NOT recommend this! ). Luckily one of the bouncers saw the whole thing. They kicked her out and I received a night of Tequila Slammers on the house and met a really cute guy named Eban.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen a lot of fights in my life. A couple of them were hillarious too. I remember back in school I saw a guy against two big girls, they were beating the shit out of him but he wouldn't hit them back. He just kept pushing them. Two of my friends got in a fight a while back and one of them is really fat and another one of them is really scrawny and practically a pacifist. The scrawny friend won basically. He kept running from the fat one until he got tired and then punched him in the chest and knocked the air out of him. Then he said "Oh sorry". Everybody started laughing their asses off over that. It was pretty much over after that. Two more of my friends got in a fight once and took a break from fighting after every 30 seconds to get a drink and catch their breathe. It was like amateur boxing with really short rounds. But I have seen (and been in) some really big crazy fights too.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Back in 1995.

I was visiting of friend of mine who was going to school in Austin, and we were out at some club on 6th St. He got into it with some loudmouth by the bar, and I was just making sure it stayed one on one. When one of the drunk's buddies started to step into the mix, I stepped in front of him and told him to let those two settle their own differences. As I did this, another of his pals sucker punched me from behind my shoulder. Little fucker had on a ring that sliced my eyebrow...still have that scar to this day.

I politely thanked him with a hiking boot to the teeth, then further gifted him with an elbow to the nose.

I got 4 sutures in the cut above my eye; he lost a pair of teeth and got a mild concussion from hitting his head on the concrete floor when he went down...plus a citation for public intoxication.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone I used to hang out with when I was little actually killed someone in a fight one street over from my house. He was like 5 or 6 years older than me. He came up and speared the guy and the guy hit his head on the curb. Then he got up and started stomping on the guy. Some women heard shouting from her window so she called the cops. By the time and the cops got an ambulance there the guy had already died. The guy who killed him is serving a life sentence now. Me and two of my friends went up the street to where it had happened and there was still blood all over the street and curb. That was insane, especially since the guy used to hang out at my house with me and my brother. I was like 12 years old when that happened.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1997. i broke a guys jaw and rib.
he blessed me with a chipped tooth and a broken finger.
i was on lsd and he grabbed my girlfriends butt.
i am normally not at all possesive...but the situation made me wierd.

The situation made you weird or the acid made you weird?:rolleyes:

Seriously, though, that's my nightmare: to get in a fight on LSD. Fights don't scare me normally, but I always assume that if I got into a fight on acid it wouldn't end till one of us was dead...

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Um, it was mine. 1994? San Francisco, The Oasis. Two hispanic girls decided they didn't like one of my friends because she was blonde and gorgeous. They went to go after her and ended up throwing water in my hair. This was when BIG hair and lotso hairspray was in. I had been drinking, and promptly flipped my beer bottle, pulled one girl down by her hair and hit her in the head. ( I do NOT recommend this! ). Luckily one of the bouncers saw the whole thing. They kicked her out and I received a night of Tequila Slammers on the house and met a really cute guy named Eban.

Was the bottle empty? I hope so.

Otherwise that would be alcohol abuse... :frown1:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Someone I used to hang out with when I was little actually killed someone in a fight one street over from my house. He was like 5 or 6 years older than me. He came up and speared the guy and the guy hit his head on the curb. Then he got up and started stomping on the guy. Some women heard shouting from her window so she called the cops. By the time and the cops got an ambulance there the guy had already died. The guy who killed him is serving a life sentence now. Me and two of my friends went up the street to where it had happened and there was still blood all over the street and curb. That was insane, especially since the guy used to hang out at my house with me and my brother. I was like 12 years old when that happened.

That's a horrible thing for a kid to see, ganja. Yikes!

Was the bottle empty? I hope so.

Otherwise that would be alcohol abuse... :frown1:

I am sorry to say that no, it was not. But I soon forgot my troubles over tequila..... :biggrin1:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Could you imagine getting hit with a full bottle of beer. Ouch.

Hey, you can do a lot of things to a girl, but you don't f*** with her hair! :mad: Back in those days, with all the hairspray, getting it wet created a flat, hard helmet. She's lucky I didn't head-butt her. :biggrin1:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It seems I'm in the minority here but I'm dismayed by the spectacle of fistfights. Children occasionally scuffle, its true, until adults step in to separate the pugilists and punish the perpetrators. But the prospect of grown adults pummeling each over verbal insults or perceived disrespect (often with a heavy dose of alcohol involved) never fails to leave me puzzled and dismayed. Are people's egos so fragile they become homicidal at the slightest dis? And the fact that other adults gather 'round to observe and cheer the combatants is equally unnerving to me. Its like a "Lord of the Flies" type mentality. I guess I just really don't see much need for violence unless I find myself under physical attack.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The last fight I was in was about 10 years ago and it was a result of road rage and a bad, bad day at work. Some asshole cut me off on the freeway while giving me the finger and I ended up rear ending him. Needless to say we didn’t see eye to eye on whose fault it was. He got out of his car yelled a few choice words at me and proceeded to start kicking the door to my truck. I lost it and got out and started wailing on the guy. We ended up scuffling and wrestling in the dirt median going at it for a while. Traffic slowed down to watch and some cops came and pulled me off of him while I was choking him and beating his head in the dirt. I had a bloody nose and a shiner for a few weeks after. I didn’t have the slightest bid of remorse or guilt. It was as if 20 years of frustration left my body. Cops mediated, tow truck came and insurance took care of the rest. The asshole didn’t file any charges nor I. Strange thing was I wasn’t pissed off after the fight.

Even though everything I have been taught condemns fighting and violence I must say a good brawl sometimes makes you feel better, better than any lingering passive aggression, or verbal sparring for sure.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even though everything I have been taught condemns fighting and violence I must say a good brawl sometimes makes you feel better, better than any lingering passive aggression, or verbal sparring for sure.

Now that you mention it, I need to watch Fight Club again!:tongue:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now that you mention it, I need to watch Fight Club again!:tongue:

Yeah. What a great flick. Do these underground clubs exist anywhere?

I do some sparring at the gym I go to at lunch and it is quite the stress releaser. I come back to work calm as a kitten and far more productive.

Yes. Fight Club. Down with namby pamby.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you guys ever seen those fights with Kimbo where they fight for money. That guy Kimbo is a monster.