when was the last time you were surprised by someone in bed?

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
either in a good or bad way! because i've had a lot of sex with different partners, it takes a lot to surprise me these days. gimme some stories and lets see how many things have happened that we thought we were alone in having experienced!
xoxoxoxo

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll go!
I was surprised on Wednesday when I was fooling around with this guy that I'm seeing. He knows that receiving oral sex makes me really shy. I let him try it anyway. He goes down on me for about a minute then asks me if I want more. I said yes. So he goes back down again, does his thing for a few minutes, then reaches up and puts my hands on his head and makes me pull him into me deeper.

That surprised the hell out of me. And turned me on a lot too :)

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yup i've had that done a lot. the last time i was surprised in a good way was about 2 weeks ago. i fucked this hot, hot muay thai fighter who turned out to be a total sub in bed. i've never met a REAL sub guy before but this one let me beat the crap out of him. after over an hour i had run out of ways to hurt him so grabbed a scalpel thinkin he would want to give up. but no, he let me carve my name in his back. after that, the sex was amazin! he switched and was the best dom i've had in a long time. was the best sex i've had in months! hang onto that guy serial! those ones are the guys that wanna eat you out all night!
xoxoxoxoxoo

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm, IDK I think I could be dominating :) Not carve my name on someone or beat them, but I could take control of the situation. I don't think I've ever really been surprised in bed.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think I've ever truly been surprised in bed. I have a friend who is extremely good at being dominant in bed. Apparently, he can switch. I find it hard to believe because he's so good at the dom side of things. I find it surprising (does it count? :) ). I've never experienced it myself because I can't switch.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh come on girls, there has to have been a time you were surprised! are you suggesting from the very first time you ever had sex that you knew all the possibilities of things that could happen? EVERYONE whos had sex has a story of something said or done in their presence that has surprised them.
xoxoxoxo

I would have to say it was the first time I ever had sex with my wife. She seemed very prim and propper kind of goody goody. When we got alone and started messing around. I took her socks off and started kissing and bighting one of her ankles. She undid her belt and said lets get naked!!! Very excitedly needles to say I abided her!!!