When was your cock 'big'

langeluuk

Just Browsing
Media
When I see big dicks i always ask myself at what age the owner had a cock like that. Did you already had a big dick (around 17-18+ cm) at 14 years old for example?At what age was you cock big?

bigman_tn28

Expert Member
Media
was insecure at around 15/16 with a 3" hard cock when i measured, so when i first fucked a chic at 19 i really still thought of myself as 3". she kept begging me to be gentle, oopps :) i never figured i grew to my current cock size

B_jasonbig

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
having a big cock isnt always a good thing, when i was 13-15 i used to get the piss taken out of me at school, i played rugby and still do, and was an early bloomer, now i just put it down to jealously, but at the time when my cock was flopping around in the showers, i used to get really embarressed, now i just laugh about it and let it flop about

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hit puberty at 8 and definitely grew faster than all my friends. found that out for the first time in 5th grade. but i didn't actually measure until i was 13 or 14, and it was definitely to 7" by then. can't remember when i first measured girth, lol.

crazylazy2us

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i first knew like was in 6th grade, around 12. the girls at my table were talking about what they heard and saw about penises, then one said an adult average penis is 6 inches, she pulled out a ruler and said "THAT'S HUGE!!".....when i got home i pulled out my ruler and measured myself a little under 7 inches.

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me because I had a mental stigma of seeing my older brother J/O that I did not realize I had grown bigger and thicker then him. I was in 8th grade PE class when I saw that most everyone else still looked like little boys and I could not even wear adult sized cups and jockstaps, they were too small in the pouch and too big in the waist. I actually then researched the srudies about it and then measured myself. I was the same size soft as was the average. I still felt odd about it though, instead of being small and out of place, I was really big and out of place.

rhonnie14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hit puberty around fifth grade when I was 10. I remember jacking off back then but not being sure what I was doing lol. I would wake up and think that I had pissed myself. Around sixth grade when I was 11 though I finally realized that I was jacking off, but I didn't realize that I had a pretty big erect penis until I was 12. When I jacked off then, I could tell that I was long, and when I saw my erect penis in the mirror I knew that I was big. I'm not sure if I've grown much since then though, but I can't complain.

D

deleted3272

I was 6x6 at 15 or so which i thought was totally average, whish i had known...lol then hit my current size between then and 21

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in my early puberty, I slowly got hairer. penis grew longer but remained very thin, then right after turning 15 in the time frame of about 2 months my balls got huge, and my penis must have tripled in girth. I remember my pants getting tight, and my genitals were actually in the way when I walked or ran. my older brother was home for the summer and saw me getting dressed, and commented that I got the "old man's dick." my mother wanted me to wear very loose pants, no Levi's. and that fall I went in for a sports physical with the same doc I had for yrs. we got to the hernia test, and the doc looked an my dad, and said something like, "you son has gone thru puberty very well."

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Believe it or not, not till I came here and talked with the (mostly) lovely people here! Always thought a big cock had to be a long cock. How wrong I was, I had a couple of traumatic experiences around 15-16yrs of age that made me quite insecure about my size. :(

RaGin8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
7th grade. I'd heard a joke and was telling it to my friends: "What's six inches long, has a head on it, and in my pocket?" ["No, a dollar bill, get your mind out of the gutter."] Before I got to the punchline they scoffed and said, "Your dick is not six inches long." I went home and measured, and sure enough, it was exactly six inches. I figured if they thought that was big, and I was not done growing, I must be doing pretty well.