When was your first wet dream?

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I began to have wet dreams between the time I was 12 and 13. While I enjoyed the pleasure I was having in the dream, I haded waking up to cold wet cum all over my bed. A number of times I remembered having to take something to wipe up the mess so I could go back to sleep.

Of course there were the times I planned on having a wet dream and would take my cock out of the hole in my briefs and then shove it in by the leg. I knew that sometime duing the night I would experience a pleasureable dream and cum all over the place. Of course I would then wake up to cold wet cum all over my sheets and have to clean up the mess before I could go back to sleep again.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wet dreams or nocturnal emissions are caused by sexual excitement from dreams, and or by physical stimulation like rubbing against blankets, the bed, or a full bladder. It is very normal! Guys get them. When boys enter puberty a lot of hormonal changes occur. These changes will result in many, but not all boys experiencing episodes of spontaneous erections during sleep, during the day and wet dreams. If these episodes do occur there is no need to worry or feel guilty because they are part of normal sexual development.
Most boys experience wet dreams between the ages of 12 to 18. Generally boys have less wet dreams once they start masturbating or once puberty is over. Also if teenagers become sexually active will experience fewer, or no longer have wet dreams.

The frequency of nocturnal emissions is highly variable. Some men have experienced large numbers of nocturnal emissions as teenagers, while others have never experienced one. 83 percent of men in the United States will eventually experience nocturnal emissions at some time in their lives. Surveys in countries where masturbation is culturally suppressed show 98 percent or more of the men eventually experience nocturnal emissions. Alfred Kinsey found "There may be some correlation between the frequencies of masturbation and the frequencies of nocturnal dreams. In general the males who have the highest frequencies of nocturnal emissions may have somewhat lower rates of masturbation.

My guess is if you say you never had one it is because you masturbated early and frequently.

Magicgayboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to have them semi-regularly in Jr. High, but I don't think I've had ANY since I was about 14.

As for the masturbating early and regularly hypothesis as a means of explaining why some people never have them...Well, my first time masturbating/ejaculating occurred when I was 10, and it was between the age of 11-14 that I had wet dreams.

It's a pity really, I never wanted them at that age, but ever since about 18, I've sorta been hoping for another.