When wearing a Kilt

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have worn kilts at family weddings. Highland regiments in British Army are actually instructed on how to pee.

In field conditions the Highlander trooper has to kneel on one knee so making a tent within kilt and pisses on the ground.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Generally, I use my dick to pee, no matter my attire....

the other answers are good too :)

G.man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just push the sporan o the side and lift up the kilt. No problem. However it can be a bt horrible when you realise how much splashback you get. You cen feel loads of tiny bits of pee hitting your legs. I've only been in one hotel that has specially designed urinals that minimise the splashback, and it's because they have formal blacktie dinners at least once a week.
it's easier to stand up peeing, it you'r sitting down you've got to bunch the back of the kilt and hold it to stop it dipping int he bowl. Going for a a pee in a kilt's great, but taking a dump's horrible

Hungrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Would never think of sitting down to pee wearing the kilt or not. Not as easy to pee when in the kilt as whipping your dick out of your breeks but just move the sporran aside and lift up the kilt - obvious really :)

Very slight splash back is evident when in the kilt but I believe it would be there when in trousers too - just dont feel it then.

Enjoy very much the freedom of the kilt

socrates101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sorry...that was rude but i couldnt resist it..... i usually flip the sporran to one side and jus lift the front .... nothing sexier than a man wearing a kilt...

Scot22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do the same. Pull the sporran to the side, and lift front of kilt. You'd be surprised at the number of sideways glances I get. Usually try to stand near the corner. I'm quite bashful.

Wearing the kilt is pleasantly warm due to many yards of woollen material in the pleats. Many people ask, "Isn't it cold and draughty?"

When I get an erection, I press against the sporran and push the pole into a downwards direction.:redface: :redface:
Scott,
Scotland UK.

Rancher Hicks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So we had the Scottish games here recently and I noticed that guys with gals were wearing kilts but the gals were in just regular dress. What's up with that? Seems to me, it was wearing a kilt as a costume. Don't the Scottish women have some kind of Custom dress? Too why don't Scots wear Kilts all the time, or is it a special occasion thing only?