• Never. Your a total loser

Votes: 20 25.0%

• Total voters

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:
Nobody really cares, A. Enough with the pointless polls already.
You could at least have added a third vote for "never, you loser". :rolleyes:

Seriously, BigA, a post with just "m" in it to present your case is a pile of piss - without some detail and context, the poll is totally worthless. You'd do much better spending some time using the "search" facility and exploring old threads... rather than trying to start 100 repetitive new threads on your own, which seems to be your current tactic. It makes you come across as being about 15.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL. The thread was just supposed to be a joke. You can delete it. Didnt know space was at such a premium

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im 24. Im fucking bored. It's really funny to me how seriously people take this site. I'll get more serious guys. sorry.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have there ever been any worthwhile polls here?

Pretty much all modern forum software has provision for polls (although permissions, who can start them, etc., can be limited by the forum admin), but I don't think I've ever seen a useful one, here or elsewhere. When I set up a forum on one of my own sites using phpBB (not as fancy as vBulletin, as used here, but the price is right) I had to dig into the php templates to eradicate all mention of polls. (And smilies, too - I hate those little buggers). But if I ever see a useful poll, I'll have to consider putting all that stuff back in.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
big dirigible said:
..if I ever see a useful poll, I'll have to consider putting all that stuff back in.

I think you'll find it's pretty safe to leave things as they are, oh assassin of smilies. :rolleyes: :smile: :biggrin1: :cool: :wink:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
big dirigible said:
Have there ever been any worthwhile polls here?

Thank you.

I thought this site was a joke at first. Then I'm like ok, it's kinda serious. Now I realize how serious it is. I'll get in line.

btw it won't let me edit the first post now.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BigA said:
it won't let me edit the first post now.
Correct. You have a window of (roughly) one hour only in which to edit posts. Otherwise people could simply go back and alter the content completely, distorting what was said or rendering threads hard to follow. Which is precisely what did happen and prompted the introduction of limited editing time.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One more.

I'm criticized for making "inane" "pointless" posts in a forurm titled etc. etc. -- Post that are off-topic, rants, raves. It doesn't seem like a substantive forum. It practically says post your bs. That's kind of harsh

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyway, the poll itself was just a colorful way (I thought) to express that I haven't had sex in a long time and I'm frustrated. I didn't think I needed to spell that out with a post.

You may not care if I ever get laid again. Why not just skip the thread. I thought that was the nature of message boards. You can read threads that interest you.

Anyway, I appreciate the next couple of months vote. That's actually pretty optimistic.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Q:
BigA said:
I haven't EVER* had sex and I'm frustrated. I didn't think I needed to spell that out with a post.

A:

c-o-r-p-s-e and a jar of j-e-l-l-y.

*I didn't think I needed to spell that out with a second post.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What? Sorry, i don't get your corpse thing.

Results so far pretty disturbing. Option 5 seems to be most popular. Although there is some merit to that answer it is kind of pessimistic. I would expect it to happen again. But you guys may be right.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, I get your corpse joke... haa

I take it back I'm not sorry for any of my useless posts. Why? cuz Ive diverted people from real issues like 'my dick hangs in the toilet water. What can I do?' "These jockey briefs chafe my oversized balls. I need a support group." People have reacted like this is a cancer survivors support group or something.

Why do I keep coming back? Insomnia. Theres an issue. I guess I'm up for the day now.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BigA said:
OPeople have reacted like this is a cancer survivors support group or something.

No they haven't. The tone on all those threads is light-hearted, while addressing the issue at hand. Nobody is dramatizing in the way you claim. You really are a whining little cunt, aren't you?

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude, I'm not badmouthing the site. I make three posts you don't like and there's an issue at hand. First response and PM I got didnt seem light-hearted. How about not posting on my threads. Your response on a couple threads was nice. But I think I'd appreciate that.

I guess there's hope for me. Somebody thinks it will happen tonight.