When Women Turn Out To Be Guys Online

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_hungrick, Mar 25, 2005.

1. B_hungrick

B_hungrick New Member

I couldn't find this topic anywhere on this site so I thought I'd start it. I've found that since I have a big cock that guys are more interested in me online than women. So the guys pose as women and try to start a sexual conversation with me about my cock. I know this is nothing new online, that is, men posing as women. What I find educational about the whole experience is how I react almost automatically to a woman's email or IM, and am somewhat reserved when I chat with other guys. So it's been self-illuminating to see how I discriminate against guys sexually. When I think the guy is a woman I'm much more open with that person. I'm hoping that this isn't homophobic on my part. I'd like to know what other people think about this? :D

2. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well no, I don't think that makes you homophobic. I don't like being lied to, if someone is pretending to be something they're not, I wouldn't be very open with them either. If you're not gay, or don't have any interest in that, then you're not homophobic, you're just striaght.

Now, if you're weirded out by talking to guys when you already know they're guys, it could mean you're just not used to talking about sex openly with men, or you could be a bit homophobiic, it really depends on the situation. But straight men not wanting to be hit on by gay men doesn't make you odd in the least.

3. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Agreed. I would also add that was a guy who once considered himself Straight, I would say that more straight guys need to accept the fact that if a guy thinks you're hot, it's a compliment and not the start of nuclear war. Guys know what sexy guys look like too. Try not to be weirded out by it. I'm not saying that you should be flirted with in an unwanted fashion--just saying that a look or smile should be meet with a modest thanks instead of anger/fear (not saying that is your reaction).

And the lying shit is just a fact of online life(lessness).

4. naughty

Gold Member

Hung rick,

Wow, that is one thing I have to say has never happened to me! LOL! But serioiusly, that is unfortunate. I think MMe Z and Lexman have really shed some light on the subject. I am sure it is not easy being gay and delivering a compliment without having some one ready to come out swinging. On the flip side I know for a fact ( without naming any names) that there are are some folks on board who have confused compliments with come ons. I hope we can at some point learn to accept compliments without letting our minds wander any further.
    If it is meant to be something else it will reveal itself in the fullness of time.

Naughty

5. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, homophobes tend to be secretly gay themselves; hence the pun, since literally homophobia would be "fear of the same". But if you prefer women over men, that's just straight.

Personally, I don't get ready to fight when a gay guy compliments me. After all, he's just saying my body is making him happy.

@Jana:
    Have you ever read the Onion's opinion article, "Why Do All These Homosexuals Keep Sucking My Cock?"?

6. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

jonb--I would lve to read that but I could not find it online. Do you know how to access it?

EDIT: I found it!

7. Imported

Gold Member

musclebound: I know exactly what you mean. Having erotic discussions with a woman about my cock is very cool. But I just don't want to go there with a guy, and I think your reaction is completely normal. If you're straight and you think you're flirting with a woman, and it turns out to be a man, well that's deceitful (and disappointing).

I know that a lot of gay guys can't help but stare at my cock (like if I in a locker room). And hell I damn proud of it so if they want to stare, it's fine with me. I practically have to force my eyes up whenever I meet a woman with big tits. :evilgrin: So I understand.

And you get me really drunk and who knows what I might let a guy do. But that doesn't mean that I like to be flirted with by guys. I like to be flirted with by women. And I get my choice.

BTW, can't find the article, could someone direct me?

8. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Google the title with it all in quotes.

Why Do All These Homosexuals Keep Sucking My Cock?

By Bruce Heffernan
    Look, I'm not a hateful person or anything--I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with these homosexuals. You see, just about wherever I go these days, one of them approaches me and starts sucking my cock.

Take last Sunday, for instance, when I casually struck up a conversation with this guy in the health-club locker room. Nothing fruity, just a couple of fellas talking about their workout routines while enjoying a nice hot shower. The guy looked like a real man's man, too--big biceps, meaty thighs, thick neck. He didn't seem the least bit gay. At least not until he started sucking my cock, that is.

Where does this queer get the nerve to suck my cock? Did I look gay to him? Was I wearing a pink feather boa without realizing it? I don't recall the phrase, "Suck my cock" entering the conversation, and I don't have a sign around my neck that reads, "Please, You Homosexuals, Suck My Cock."

I've got nothing against homosexuals. Let them be free to do their gay thing in peace, I say. But when they start sucking my cock, then I've got a real problem.

Then there was the time I was hiking through the woods and came across a rugged-looking, blond-haired man in his early 30s. He seemed straight enough to me while we were bathing in that mountain stream, but, before you know it, he's sucking my cock!

What is it with these homos? Can't they control their sexual urges? Aren't there enough gay cocks out there for them to suck on without them having to target normal people like me?

Believe me, I have no interest in getting my cock sucked by some queer. But try telling that to the guy at the beach club. Or the one at the video store. Or the one who catered my wedding. Or any of the countless other homos who've come on to me recently. All of them sucked my cock, and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

I tell you, when a homosexual is sucking your cock, a lot of strange thoughts go through your head: How the hell did this happen? Where did this fairy ever get the idea that I was gay? And where did he get those fantastic boots?

It screws with your head at other times, too. Every time a man passes me on the street, I'm afraid he's going to grab me and drag me off to some bathroom to suck my cock. I've even started to visualize these repulsive cock-sucking episodes during the healthy, heterosexual marital relations I enjoy with my wife--even some that haven't actually happened, like the sweaty, post-game locker-room tryst with Vancouver Canucks forward Mark Messier that I can't seem to stop thinking about.

Things could be worse, I suppose. It could be women trying to suck my cock, which would be adultery and would make me feel tremendously guilty. As it is, I'm just angry and sickened. But believe me, that's enough. I don't know what makes these homosexuals mistake me for a guy who wants his cock sucked, and, frankly, I don't want to know. I just wish there were some way to get them to stop.

I've tried all sorts of things to get them to stop, but it has all been to no avail. A few months back, I started wearing an intimidating-looking black leather thong with menacing metal studs in the hopes that it would frighten those faggots off, but it didn't work. In fact, it only seemed to encourage them. Then, I really started getting rough, slapping them around whenever they were sucking my cock, but that failed, too. Even pulling out of their mouths just before ejaculation and shooting sperm all over their face, neck, chest and hair seemed to have no effect. What do I have to do to get the message across to these swishes?

I swear, if these homosexuals don't take a hint and quit sucking my cock all the time, I'm going to have to resort to drastic measures--like maybe pinning them down to the cement floor of the loading dock with my powerful forearms and working my cock all the way up their butt so they understand loud and clear just how much I disapprove of their unwelcome advances. I mean, you can't get much more direct that that.

9. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

hung rick,

I would have never thought much about this, had a guy not informed me much earlier about similar things happening. I met a guy here who was fearful that I was not female, but pretending to be male. I found myself trying to prove my identity, as pics were not enough (and I have about 20 or more!). Nonetheless, the guy told me in detail about his experience. I was totally shocked. Floored. Needless to say, I could understand where he was coming from as well as other guys who have said very similar things.

It is unfortunate that people lie about things as such. Ideally, we would all live in a world where we would be accepting of others, display tolerance and combat ignorance. Moreover, an idea society were we are not aggressive and overbearing, especially when people do not have the same perspective that we might have.

If I were male, I would be very sensitive as many here are. You have all right to be. However, in the same token, I would really become more cognizant of things people say and how they say them. I do think their is a primal distinction in how men articulate things as well as women. If all else fails, ask for a voice chat! :p Works for me.....

10. B_hungrick

B_hungrick New Member

Lexman,
    This article is so funny & so sarcastic at the same time. It's really cool. I was emailed by a member of this site who said s/he was a young woman. S/he sent me all these naked & sex pics of her with some guy. S/he also wrote in a very explicit style about what s/he wanted to do with me. I showed the emails & the photos to my girlfriend who made the comment that this person wasn't a woman. Then I realized that it was true. My response to this person was from the beginning polite and playful. I didn't really have a desire to start a cybersex email relationship. Maybe it would have been sexually exciting for this guy, posing as a woman, to talk sex with me. And I guess it wouldn't have harmed me either, other than the fact I would have been showing my sexual vulnerabilities to a guy, which is not the most terrible thing in the world, as the article above suggests. I realize that some guys find me attractive & so far that's been ok for me. In fact I like the attention. Thanx for input from all of you.

11. jonb

Gold Member

I never understood why people lie about their gender online, personally. Attention whores are kinda creepy, though.

12. Imported

Gold Member

LeahCat: It is an awkward situation because of the anonymity that the net affords us. I dont particularly like it but try to not put myself in situations where, in my case, a man posing as a woman can engage me in sexual chit-chat. In other words, none of those types of chat rooms for me lol. Apart from that I just adopt the attitude that I'll take everyone on their word and, if they're not really the gender they say they are then it will most likely be shown up in time. However, if in order to make himself sound like a woman a guy has to stop and think, 'what would a real woman say' then Im all for it lol.

13. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big:
    You trying to say I'm creepy...HUH?!?!?! :grr:

That's alright ^_^ I love the attention!!

14. hung9mia

hung9mia New Member

I'd say what's even more peculiar is talking to a transexual online. A woman who turns out to be a guy - especially if the plastic surgeon was better than you're used to, and you had no idea. It's a little disturbing, but I try to be as respectful as possible about it.

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well I have found chatrooms to be lurking places for trolls of all kinds, so I usually avoid them like the plague. I much prefer the message board format, like here, because it is very hard for a man to pass himself off as a woman when you can read and dissect his words at your leisure. We seem to catch trolls pretty quickly here for that reason. That being said, it really depends on why I'm talking to that person anyway. If I'm trying to meet people and making myself vulnerable, I really hate being lied to.

@jonb- someone sent me that article a little while back and I laughed until I had tears streaking down my face. You know what they say, suck one cock and the rest of your life...

16. zzorus

zzorus New Member

I wonder how common is the opposite: women pretending to be men? Does this happen? To the same extent?

I'm just curious.

17. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

18. madame_zora

Gold Member

While women are not above any kind of behavior, it is just not as frequent. Women are not usually bold enough to try a gig like that, and since it is easier for a woman to get laid, it isn't necessary. Now, that being said, women pretend to be LOT of things they aren't to get a guy interested, so lying is not gender specific.

19. jonb

Gold Member

You're a drama queen? :eek: I had no idea!

For the record, I meant these attention whores.

20. jonb

Gold Member

I knew you'd like that. ;) Seriously, though, I personally don't feel that casual homosexuality makes one "gay" any more than one confession makes one Catholic. It's politically incorrect, but you might be surprised to fall in love with someone not of the gender you usually want to have sex with. That can be a dangerous situation, though, as the current "down low" phenomenon among black men illustrates all too well.

Draft saved Draft deleted