When would you say your penis stopped growing? (nothing under age 18 according to lpsg rules)

About 24? I was a gradual developer haha.

Grew an inch height-wise when I was 26, too (not dick lol). Bizarre.

Reactions: ronin001

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thats interesting Joll, general growth all over still going on so late. But several people here have also said they reckoned they grew into their 20's. I never measured at that age, never had any concerns about size and I doubt I even saw any statistics on size to compare to.

If I wanted to make a very wild theory based on inadequate evidence, I'd suggest that the sample group on LPSG is people with big dicks, and they got them by keeping on growing later than the average.

Reactions: pepinogrande

Mine continues to grow periodically. This is especially true given the proper stimulation. :D

Reactions: lapdog2001

big_nick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would say that all major gains had ended , but a few moths ago (i'm 23 now) I noticed my dick was bigger so I measured it and realized that I had grown half inch in length and small gains on girth.

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thats interesting Joll, general growth all over still going on so late. But several people here have also said they reckoned they grew into their 20's. I never measured at that age, never had any concerns about size and I doubt I even saw any statistics on size to compare to.

If I wanted to make a very wild theory based on inadequate evidence, I'd suggest that the sample group on LPSG is people with big dicks, and they got them by keeping on growing later than the average.

Yes, I think you are right. Mi've seen some data somewhere that it is not the age of onset, but rather the speed of the adolescence.

That's good news for guys who feel left behind their buddies.

The very slow puberty speeds seem to allow more height and more genital growth than the very rapid completion speeds like, " I left for summer vacation As a soprano - and came back to school a bass who needed to shave every day."

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Yes, I think you are right. Mi've seen some data somewhere that it is not the age of onset, but rather the speed of the adolescence.

That's good news for guys who feel left behind their buddies.

The very slow puberty speeds seem to allow more height and more genital growth than the very rapid completion speeds like, " I left for summer vacation As a soprano - and came back to school a bass who needed to shave every day."

Seems reasonable...

In my case, I never had a "summer vacation" transition experience. For me, it was very very gradual.

blakebrent

Expert Member
Media
I decided , okay dude , that's it and it's up to me to work with what I got. At one age in our development the only issue is length. And thankfully I understood that length is only a factor in gossip and not the satisfaction or enjoyment of the female body. My dick is 5.5 inches when erect , yet it is 6 inches in girth.
And the years I spent worrying about the length of my dick allowed me to understand how to truly satisfy the opposite sex and then to find out that a thicker dick is better. I was like , I've got this.

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the past year at 32 I picked up an inch in length. Nothing different from a diet or exercise standpoint. Girth has expanded as well. Ive never kept or done strict measurements