When you are about to cum

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As you guys are jacking of, and your not in the shower. When you are about to climax, what do you do? Do you like grab a tissue before you cum, or do you cum and then wipe up with a tissue. Or do you cum everywhere, and then rub it in, or get it all in your hand or wipe it off, or what ever. Tell me what you guys do, cuase I let it sit there for a bit, relaxing in ectasty and then i grab it in a hand ful and wipe it on a towel. Thanks!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It varies. If I shoot a ridiculously big load and/or experience a powerful orgasm, it takes me a few moments to reel back to reality, you know? So, yeah, the cum has a few minutes to dry up and get all sticky on my chest or abs. Otherwise, I usually have a towel ready or within quick reach (i.e. run to the kitchen to grab some paper towels) for clean-up, and if it's in the morning, I usually shower afterward. If I have the time to appreciate the big mess I've made on myself, then it's less crucial that I clean up immediately -- and I enjoy it.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, if it's a quickie, I'm usually in a restroom, so I just wipe my hands off and flush. But if I'm actually taking my time, it takes a while to come down from that high, so I usually just shower. I prefer being naked when I do it anyway.

AdamWhitely: I always eat mine. Too good to waste.

Adam
West L. A.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I usually catch it in doubled paper towels since the volume is so large.

Once in a while, though, I want to feel the heat of it on my skin so I'll just shoot onto my abdomen and chest - then I have to get up and shower as no amount of wiping will get that stuff out of my body hair.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Good think I only "volcano" then. Otherwise I'd never get it out either!

The thing I think is weird, do any people here "make noises" When you orgasm (groans etc.)? I just realised, I'm a 'stealth cummer!'

blackpower: Wow, it depends on the situation and where I am. Sometimes I'll cum big globs and some of it will land on my nutz and the floor or if I point it up it'll fly out and on my chest and abs.

I love to enjoy the blissful feeling of the aftershock (tremors as some will call it), then shower up.

If it's intense, I make joyful noises. But I can be quiet as a church mouse if need be.

-BronxboyNY

pantythief:
Originally posted by fightinghunger@May 23 2004, 07:40 PM
As you guys are jacking of, and your not in the shower. When you are about to climax, what do you do? Do you like grab a tissue before you cum, or do you cum and then wipe up with a tissue. Or do you cum everywhere, and then rub it in, or get it all in your hand or wipe it off, or what ever. Tell me what you guys do, cuase I let it sit there for a bit, relaxing in ectasty and then i grab it in a hand ful and wipe it on a towel. Thanks!
often I shoot off into my stepsister's panties
or a pair I once stole from my teacher

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@May 25 2004, 05:16 AM

The thing I think is weird, do any people here "make noises" When you orgasm (groans etc.)? I just realised, I'm a 'stealth cummer!'
I'm far from a stealth cummer, Orca.

My howls would make a good substitute for the volunteer fire department siren.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually just sit back and watch the fireworks if I don't have big day plans. If I have to split soon, usually I have [/B]BOUNTY TWO PLY PAPER TOWELS to catch it, but it usually gets so voluminous I sometimes need 2 of them.

Noises? Shit, fellas, I make noises that'd scare a moose ten fucking miles away if I'm alone. If I'm having sex with a female counterpart, I yowl more and louder than Chewbacca! :D

Mr. Big Stuff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by pantythief@May 25 2004, 11:08 AM
often I shoot off into my stepsister's panties
WHOA! Didn't want to know that. Your Step sister?! Normally, I feel that anything within the realm of sexauality is okay. (other than bestiality, rape, pedophilia - those are all crimes)

But come on?!

Ken

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@May 25 2004, 09:16 AM
Good think I only "volcano" then. Otherwise I'd never get it out either!

I'm noisy here.....I can't be quiet when I cum. Why would you want to be quiet when it feels so good?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Mr. Big Stuff@May 25 2004, 06:57 AM
WHOA! Didn't want to know that. Your Step sister?! Normally, I feel that anything within the realm of sexauality is okay. (other than bestiality, rape, pedophilia - those are all crimes)

But come on?!
Yeah, they don't share any common DNA, but . . . Still sounds nasty.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by prepstudinsc@May 26 2004, 12:14 AM
I'm noisy here.....I can't be quiet when I cum. Why would you want to be quiet when it feels so good?
Because that's the way I am. I will *gasp* and that's about it. I'm rather controlled in my actions, I don't "decide" to be quiet, I just am.

Anyway, it's great for having sex while people are next door, I would think.

pantythief:
Originally posted by Mr. Big Stuff+May 25 2004, 02:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Big Stuff @ May 25 2004, 02:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pantythief@May 25 2004, 11:08 AM
often I shoot off into my stepsister&#39;s panties
WHOA&#33; Didn&#39;t want to know that. Your Step sister?&#33; Normally, I feel that anything within the realm of sexauality is okay. (other than bestiality, rape, pedophilia - those are all crimes)

But come on?&#33;

Ken [/b][/quote]
she often walks around in the morning with a short kimono
or t shirt and panties
just to tease me I think
she has big proud nipples and pretty legs