When you are fantasizing about someone how do you picture their genitalia?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by basincreek, Nov 18, 2010.

1. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    Personally I like meaty labia. I'll just be honest about that right now. And I'm on record as having a bit of an obsession with Ellen Page. So when I'm fantasizing about her I tend to picture her (or any other woman I might be fantasizing about, Natalie Portman for example) with labia like the two I've attached below. There's also a pic of Ellen for reference.

So in this instance I guess you can call me on preferring larger.

Attached Files:

2. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    It all depends where my mind is and if I'm thinking men or thinking women.

The men are in different sizes and are either circumcised or uncircumcised depending where my thinking and wants are at the time. Always hairy, usually thick penis even if short or average length, I am unstimulated by skinny dicks. A nice full scrotum with average to large balls, at times smaller balls, the sack needs hair as well. It is the sack which I will lick 1st, gettiing a taste before pulling his entire penis into my waiting mouth.

The women are usually neatly trimmed but at times hairy as a witch, the genital area itself changes as I fantasize, the lips usually puffing and then everything glistening in the excitement. I glance up and see a pretty naval indented in a sedutiive way, begging me to flick my tongue over it as I begin the exploring.

3. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, my fantasy keeps the pussy lips nice and meaty always. Doesn't seem to change in that regard.

4. draw22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hoss ur r so right! same here. always white or latino...i stick with my colors on this one! but u hit the tack on head!

5. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs49/f/2009/228/0/0/Rakk_Hive_by_freakshow128.jpg

Seriously though, when I fantasize about a woman, I don't really focus on what her pussy might look like, I'm much more into what I'm doing to her, or what she is doing to me. How it happens, what happens afterward, it's about the experience for me, not how it looks. It's probably just a paste job of some pussy I've seen that I like at the moment, I don't really pay that much attention to it.

6. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    You know I happen to really like the body that Violet Blue has there too. Very well proportioned and I even like her pale skin tone.

That's on top of that pussy that I love the looks of!

Draft saved Draft deleted