When you climax do you Shoot or Oooze?

TADA401

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
First time, I'll shoot - quite modestly. I don't hit ceilings, headboards, or even interrupt satellite reception (LOL!). Maybe a few inches out or so... then it just oozes out in a nice steady stream... then dribbles and usually covers my balls in the nice white hot goo! Never had any complaints!

That's me right there! Haha...

Mainly an oozer, but shoot sometimes, but it's not often so the vast majority of times I ooze. The more times I cum, the less actual semen comes out but the more force, so I ooze a thick load initially, and after a few more times shoot a thin spray.

A few times in younger days shot past a gf's face, but even then, most times it would be a thick, oozing onto her pussy or tits.

Last edited by a moderator:

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a shooter.
I hit the pillow / head board area.
When I was a little younger it was even more so.

I usually spray the first couple shots, and then shoot.
There is usually a little that I have to be careful to stand up and let drip out, or massage out, afterwards, or it can go backwards and causes me irritation.

I think it is a little more complicated than just shooting, or oozing.
I'm not an expert, but I know there there is also dribbling, squirting, and spraying to take account of.

WilliamInOklahoma

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends.

When I was a teen, I could JO 8-12 times a day, and I'd shoot hard and far every time - it would go past my head and hit the headboard at least, and sometimes the wall above it (still have that headboard, so I can prove it). This lasted until well into my 30's.

Now, I can still get hard 3-7 times a day if given the right situation, but I don't shoot as far unless I'm really ramped up, it's been a long time, and I take the time to build up the tension before I let go. In those instances, it still goes a long way. One time about 4 years ago, I got a BJ from an experienced friend as I was seated in a recliner that was so fantastic that the reuslting orgasm was so intense that I shot about 6 feet into the air 4 times before the shots got smaller.

After years of sex, the intensity isn't always as easy to arrive at, though, so, if I don't cum inside her, I usually shoot about 8-14".

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay