When you cum do you arch your back or flex your abs?

gaybriel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Apparently women arch their backs and men flex their abs?

I definitely flex my abs hard when I cum and so have the men I've been with. The only time I have arched my back is when I am topping doggy style and even then I often end up bending forwards mid-orgasm gripping his body hard and close to me whilst I thrust to maximum depth and ejaculate with my abs flexed.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dunno about the abs as such, but I do curl forward a little. Main thing for me though is the thighs and calves tensing up.

gaybriel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tighten my butt and quads too but nothing in my calves. My toes curl, I clench hard on whatever I'm holding on to, and I throw my head backwards. I also scrunch up my face as if in intense pain. Come to think of it that's a lot of muscles being used :biggrin1:

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've watched lots of guys cum and as the fucking gets close to climax, the muscle definition of their bodies stands out. It is common for the ass muscles to be clenched and the pelvis to be pressed forward and hard into whoever they're fucking and the back to be arched forward and their abs contracting hard.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Toes flex up and my back arches.

It is exciting and it is a sure sign that the moment will very soon happen.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about my abs specifically. I clench my ass and my thigh muscles a lot, and my toes curl. I think I tense most of muscles, in fact. I'm told my face takes on an expression where it's hard to tell (by looking) whether I'm in ecstasy or agony, and I know my jaw clenches.

All good stuff.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Funny this thread should appear...my GF and I just talked about the difference in male and female orgasm and the power of each. I tried to explain to her that when I cum the best orgasms for me are when I am standing behind her and can tense my buttocks, thighs and calves. I don't know why but doing this clenching does give me huge powerful orgasm's that make me shake and twitch!!! I love them!!!

Usually everything from my butt to knees tenses up.