When you cum...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by nicenycdick, Oct 24, 2007.

1. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    It has been my experience that some women are very vocal when they reach orgasm. Some women, however, keep it to themselves, so to speak. I have always found it helpful when a woman gives me a clear indication of where they are in the process. Of course, under ideal conditions I should know...right!? But women have a few different kinds of orgasms, changing depending on the mood, the atmosphere, the stars or whether their nails look good. My questions is: Do you provide a signpost to your lover....Do you let him know that you are cumming (or not)?

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I'm pretty vocal... the guys I've had sex with have always been able to tell. :smile:

3. snoozan

Gold Member

it depends.

if it's a run of the mill orgasm, i'll make noise, but not all that much.

on the other hand, if it's really good, i'll make a noise my husband refers to as "the exorcism." i can get very vocal.

there are variations everywhere in between. there's always some noise, but the amount, length and sound vary. at that point i don't have control over it.

it's rare that i don't make noise, even when i masturbate.

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

When im close to orgasm i will start to beg
    when i am at the peak of orgasm i cant speak
    when i am midst orgasm i moan & groan

So no i don't say exactly where im at in the process but my signs are very easy to read. if it seems he is having trouble getting me there then i will be vocal and give a few instructions on what i want him to do

5. myfifigirl

myfifigirl New Member

Albums:
    I'm a very vocal girl and let my lovers know when they are doing the right things to make me feel good, comes from being a talkative person, hehehe.

6. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm...makes me long to hear what you'd all sound like....

7. D_Ireonsyd Jacknov

D_Ireonsyd Jacknov New Member

I always know when my wife is reaching orgasm even though she isn't very vocal. I watch her change in emotion and then her body squirming/shaking from the pleasure.

8. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    But, let me ask you: Would you prefer it if she was more vocal or communicative about her...uh...progress? I like knowing how I'm doing, and I, of course, can usually tell from non-verbal signs. But I am finding that I really appreciate that vocal communication...maybe it's just that I want approval, appreciation...I'm not sure and I'm not real concerned about that. But I just wonder if I'm alone in this.

9. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Hehe, yeah. Honestly I can't really form words usually but he knows cuz I make noises and my body contorts :smile:. Oh and I dunno people call diff. noises diff. things I mainly moan or pant or whatever you wanna call it and if it's a super huge one I sometimes scream but not all the time.

10. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

I thought I posted a reply to this earlier. Guess not. Anyway, love the vocal girls. Screaming, moaning, deeper, harder. It's all good. Very encouraging lol. Personally, however, I'm a robot. I gotta force some sounds, facial expressions, etc. I mean I've looked at myself in the mirror as i cum and absolutely no signs of it are made. Very emotionless. What do girls think about guys and the various soundtracks we provide?

11. D_Ireonsyd Jacknov

D_Ireonsyd Jacknov New Member

I found some woman are screamers and some are not. The wife is never really vocal other than some moaning and telling me to put back in. I have had my share of ones that would scream and moan and I felt better about the sex definitely. Then again I know I can make my wife orgasm in less than 2min if I want, so I have control over her for sure. Fingers rubbing the clit and some cock filling her is all she needs from me.

12. WhiteChick

WhiteChick New Member

i'm loud and it turns me on to hear myself

13. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I can be vocal. But I'm more apt to twist my head violently back and forth. I've gotten rug burn and rashes on my cheeks from this. I've bitten things like wood and plastic. I don't have a pain threshold when I come.

14. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I recite the alphabet backwards.

just kidding

15. the_reverend

Gold Member

i appreciate the verbalization of it...not because i want instructions, per se (though they can come in handy, lol) but i just love dirty talk, especially with the heightened breathing and moaning behind it. language turns me on quite a bit.

oddly enough, my flings and hook ups tend to be a bit more "standard" in their orgasms while it's been my girlfriends who are a bit more...specialized. i had one who would moan and groan throughout it until she was just about to cum when she would stop breathing or making any noise at all and just kind of freeze up. the first few times i stopped because i thought i was doing something wrong, but after that i realized that that's my cue to "keep going!" (except for the hottest sex we ever had when her moans actually vibrated the walls of my house...spectacular night that was. lol) then my last girlfriend was vocal BY NATURE, but got a bit embarrassed that someone might hear her so if anyone was in the vicinity she would physically writhe quite a bit, but stifle all of her noises (which was frustrating to me, for the reasons mentioned above)...but i always knew she was about to cum because her leg would start twitching. which was especially fun when i was going down on her because i could just feel it there against my head...like my spidey sense was tingling. lol!

16. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

i am vocal during sex. when i'm getting close i tell him Don't stop, i'm going to cum, harder, etc.

when i cum, i hold my breath. for some reason the orgasm feels better that way, and my mouth drops open, eyes roll back, face gets red. i will grip him and pull him inside deeper while squeezing his cock as hard as i can as it's coming in, and push hard when it's going out. :wink: then afterwards, a loud sigh followed by a huge smile (even giggle) and heavy panting.

i love guys that are vocal. esp if they talk dirty and call me names. it's a huge turn on. but not too over the top. :smile:

17. RussianSexDoll

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    They can tell when I orgasm.... my body starts to twitch and jerk a lot .... one guy even asked if I was alright.... I guess he thought I was having a seizure or something

18. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

A little to the....yeah! Right there, right there, right there! Don't stop! Oh fuck! Make me cum on your ____________________(insert body part here)

I am definitely vocal. I love talking dirty. I usually grab a pillow and put it over my face when I'm cumming because I'm a screamer. If I have to muffle it, try to be quiet, the intensity lessens so much.

19. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been with a few ladies, and I love when they vocalize their orgasms.

20. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my wife quietly pants, and the panting gets quicker, followed by an semi loud "ohhhhhh!" and then some gasping as she cums, and her body shakes, usually she says "I love you. at this point, I slow down a little for a little while and then try to push her to another orgasm. sometimes she lets me go on and sometimes she says enough. if I have not cummed yet she will get on top and bounce on me and flex and squeeze her vagina on my cock and usually I will come in about 30 seconds. She can really work her pussy from the top position. Out of the 50 or so girls I fucked, she is the best on top.

we were fucking in the pool after dark last summer, and on her 3rd orgasm she let out a pretty loud "OHHHHHH!". her eyes rolled slightly back in her head. the 3rd orgasm came very quickly after the 2nd orgasm. her body was quaking and i came also. she just stood their shaking and quaking for a minute and then very loud, said, "nothing like a good big cock". if any of our neighbors were out, I know they heard it. I live in a quiet subdivision and it is even quieter at night. I think my wife said it to make the female neighbors jealous, one's husband will not touch her, the other one just lost her husband in Jan(honestly I would like to jump the fence and fuck her some night) and she wasn't getting much from him before. another one's husband is gone working 98% of the time. and the other one is a Mormon. she probably heard us and was praying for us the whole time we were banging in the pool.

I don't make much noise during orgasm. I don't think most males do, because we masterbated in our youth and didn't want any one to know. so silence was key. I will make more noise when my wife blows me than when I come.

Draft saved Draft deleted