When you cum...

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me it really depends on the guy... more about how secure I think he is going into it. If he's insecure, I'll tell him, if only because it keeps him from asking me if I have, which couldn't be a less sexy question if it dated Kevin Federline.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am vocal during sex. when i'm getting close i tell him Don't stop, i'm going to cum, harder, etc.

when i cum, i hold my breath. for some reason the orgasm feels better that way, and my mouth drops open, eyes roll back, face gets red. i will grip him and pull him inside deeper while squeezing his cock as hard as i can as it's coming in, and push hard when it's going out. :wink: then afterwards, a loud sigh followed by a huge smile (even giggle) and heavy panting.

i love guys that are vocal. esp if they talk dirty and call me names. it's a huge turn on. but not too over the top. :smile:

Not THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!!

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't say any actual words when I cum (I don't yell out "oh baby, I'm cumming!" or anything), but it's pretty obvious (and I do make noise). It boggles me how some girls can just have an orgasm as quiet as a mouse... different biology from person to person I guess.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't say any actual words when I cum (I don't yell out "oh baby, I'm cumming!" or anything), but it's pretty obvious (and I do make noise). It boggles me how some girls can just have an orgasm as quiet as a mouse... different biology from person to person I guess.

Yeah I've thought about that, I don't get it either. I couldn't not make noise even if I wanted.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
lol... awhile back I started a thread about the most amazing orgasm ever, I was in the shower and I had just orgasmed and i stepped back under the water and i guess the water heater kicked in overtime cause the water was HOTT and when it hit my back I felt the most powerful orgasm i've ever had, and i'm pretty sure that everyone else in the apartment/dorm knew what happened also. But normally i'm quiet unless it's just mind blowingly amazing sex.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol... awhile back I started a thread about the most amazing orgasm ever, I was in the shower and I had just orgasmed and i stepped back under the water and i guess the water heater kicked in overtime cause the water was HOTT and when it hit my back I felt the most powerful orgasm i've ever had, and i'm pretty sure that everyone else in the apartment/dorm knew what happened also. But normally i'm quiet unless it's just mind blowingly amazing sex.

that is so hot :cool:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, dig this-2 yrs ago Halloween, my then gf & were screwing @ her house, and of all damn times when the li'l trick' or treater's were still out. Well, we were both approaching orgasms FAST, then she starts bellowing like a banshee right about the time the doorbell rings. Well, needless to say, the li'l trick or treaters heard this & ran off to their parents, who were flabbergasted as well.

So, vocal? I'd say that time she resonated.