When you feel your partner doesn't love you anymore?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Have you been in a situation where you felt that your partner didn't love you anymore?

How did you deal with it?

Did you get the relationship back?

I am not in this situation, I am just interested.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you been in a situation where you felt that your partner didn't love you anymore?

Yes.

How did you deal with it?

I watched them leave, endured the pain, allowed myself to heal, and continued on with my life.

Did you get the relationship back?

No.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
20 years ago my wife decided she was in love with an old acquaintance who had showed up one day after we had been married 12 years. It was a confusing time for both of us and it took her over a year to sort herself out, she would have left our home except that the boyfriends mother and the marriage counselor both told her that she needed to sort things out first. She spent a year sleeping in the downstairs bedroom and it took another year after she moved back upstairs for her to get a handle on what was going on in her head.

We are still together.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have you been in a situation where you felt that your partner didn't love you anymore? Yep. Really hurts knowing that the one you love doesn't love you.

How did you deal with it? Watched her leave me for the one she liked. I was around long enough to watch the one she liked leave her for the one he loved.

Did you get the relationship back? Nope. Didn't see the point.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I have never been in the situation wher I thought he didn`t love me. He no longer loved me but I didn`t see it coming, and he finished it. When he wanted to try again I had moved on. It was the right thing to happen, I`m glad he didn`t want to come back sooner before i`d had the chance to move on.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't feel my partner didn't love me, but I did feel he took me for granted. After telling him what my problems with our relationship were I gave him a length of time to try to put his side of it right. He didn't, I left him.