When you first saw a big cock (lassies only)

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sares said:
I will just try to skip the threads that seem to be transparent I guess. it's not harming anyone that dudes are lookin' for a little fuel, we just don't have to provide it if we don't want to.

Indeed. And of course it's not like the women on this site are all here to work on our thesis or something. I think lots of us come here because talk of sex and cocks turns us on. Sure there's plenty to learn on this site but lets not pretend it's all about education. At least not for me :biggrin1: . I guess the main difference is you don't see women trying to get the men to provide "material."

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Indeed. And of course it's not like the women on this site are all here to work on our thesis or something. I think lots of us come here because talk of sex and cocks turns us on.
lol, my main payoffs have been

1. education
2. being opinionated
3. laughing my ass off
4. bragging about Mr.Sares

but there have been some really good links in the adult websites section which I have really appreciated! so you are quite right Ms.hunter. :tongue:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sares said:
lol, my main payoffs have been

1. education
2. being opinionated
3. laughing my ass off
4. bragging about Mr.Sares

but there have been some really good links in the adult websites section which I have really appreciated! so you are quite right Ms.hunter. :tongue:

Let's see, for me:

1. talking about sex is fun and sexy :tongue:
2. education - hearing other people's preference and opinions

And of course laughing is always good, and bragging about a good lay :biggrin1: . Unfortunately I sometimes get tired of all the posturing from the fellahs on this site (90% of them are apparently 8X6, musclebound studs who can last 4 hours in bed :rolleyes: ) and I stay away for a few days, but I always come back :wink: .

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Indeed. And of course it's not like the women on this site are all here to work on our thesis or something. I think lots of us come here because talk of sex and cocks turns us on. Sure there's plenty to learn on this site but lets not pretend it's all about education. At least not for me :biggrin1: . I guess the main difference is you don't see women trying to get the men to provide "material."

:chairfall:

omg...lol lol lol...

I agree with you StudHunter 100% plus some men do provide material for me too....by seing them and when they know how to play with the right words with me here.

I'm still surprised when people understand the meaning of my posts despise my broken english and more surprise when some say that im sweet, hot, funny and etc... its my first time in a board and i did not use the net like that or much pc's too. For sure not had opportunity to talk about sex like here ever and with so many people at once...like many i have still dumb questions and curiosities and i feel free and its ok to ask here too.

I feel accepted for 'who iam' ( a foreigner) and the way i communicate even when i dont post details about myself or pictures bcause in this respect i still dont trust in the net and im private person...

I love to play, to learn, exchanges, communication with sooo many different people...its fun. Sometimes i enjoy grown up threads in EtcEtc...if i have any thing to say but I still have problem understand people that write difficult to me than i loose interest in participate there..and many times to me the issue is not important to my reality and at times i feel the 'gap' between me and many educated first world country people here...I dont feel victm but i reckon that we are at different levels and that I 'lack' what many have in commun here...

I did learn things not from school but just living for many years now and I've being learning here sexual things and applying :tongue: mostly and more serious stuff i prefer face to face bcause I much prefer the exchanges in real space bcause of my personality - I have to touch people and look and etc. if not i feel frustrated.

rooster

1st Like
Media
not j/o material at all.

(i presume that means jack off...or jerk off or something)

i think i could find something rather more fulsome to j/o to than a few random words.

as for searching around...yes i had a look...but that seemed to me more j/o than anything else....hence my post.

i love the supercillious responses though. 1000 posts on a website and you are a clean soul. lol.

i was interested more in more 'intellectual' terms (lol) than interpreted. i liked the girl who described being entered as "a long kiss". i was hoping for responses like that....help me more fully understand a female standpoint...yes it interests me, and arouses me to a degree (as most female perspectives do on anything [i love women lots and lots]). But it is a grubby subject to talk to girls you know. So this place seemed ideal.

but hey...i'm the deviant. enjoy your big dick web community.

lassie is a non pejorative term, by the way. a scottish equivalent of say...dude for a man in the US

happy cock obessions...you classy, classy people.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I doubt many people come here not looking to be turned on in some way. Honestly I don't understand the hostility or apparent disgust at this. Sure there is a lot here that is educational, but the topic itself is sexual and is going to get the imagination flowing. By "intellectual" I gather the meaning is non-sexual? The two go hand in hand here, in my opinion. No one is forced to post in topics that don't interest them, but to come into a topic to discourage others from participating is a bit unfair and silly.

Anyway I haven't personally seen threads that dealt with this topic, so I think it's valid enough. And interesting. :p

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Oh, no doubt. But I assume most guys, or at least most straight guys, are here on this site largely for j/o material. I think if we don't realize that we're fooling ourselves. So I'd settle for them just not being quite so obvious about it, perhaps asking a question like they're interested and not because they think I'm here to turn them on.

Being a straight guy I think I can find a better place than the large penis support group for j/o material. Honestly to me it seems to lend itself to more of a content for the gay males j/o material. I just like it here because you can discuss anything here and whatever the subject matter is you're not in any way going to offend the majority of the audience. This place represents an openess that is rare in society even with close friends (at least for myself).

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sares said:
while I appreciate the honesty, the transparent request for jo material isn't very inspiring to a girl with limited time to write

there are lots of threads here that deal with this subject... read around
Even though I'm not a girl, darn tootin'.:werd:

WhiteAnacondar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
teasedsilly said:
I doubt many people come here not looking to be turned on in some way. Honestly I don't understand the hostility or apparent disgust at this. Sure there is a lot here that is educational, but the topic itself is sexual and is going to get the imagination flowing. By "intellectual" I gather the meaning is non-sexual? The two go hand in hand here, in my opinion. No one is forced to post in topics that don't interest them, but to come into a topic to discourage others from participating is a bit unfair and silly.

Anyway I haven't personally seen threads that dealt with this topic, so I think it's valid enough. And interesting. :p

I agree wholeheartedly. And why not give Rooster the benefit of the doubt?

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rooster said:
not j/o material at all.

(i presume that means jack off...or jerk off or something)

i think i could find something rather more fulsome to j/o to than a few random words.

as for searching around...yes i had a look...but that seemed to me more j/o than anything else....hence my post.

i love the supercillious responses though. 1000 posts on a website and you are a clean soul. lol.

i was interested more in more 'intellectual' terms (lol) than interpreted. i liked the girl who described being entered as "a long kiss". i was hoping for responses like that....help me more fully understand a female standpoint...yes it interests me, and arouses me to a degree (as most female perspectives do on anything [i love women lots and lots]). But it is a grubby subject to talk to girls you know. So this place seemed ideal.

but hey...i'm the deviant. enjoy your big dick web community.

lassie is a non pejorative term, by the way. a scottish equivalent of say...dude for a man in the US

happy cock obessions...you classy, classy people.

Rooster:

Come back and play. LOL. I'm the "girl" who describe what it feels like to be entered by a penis.

Besides, I did answer your original question.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
teasedsilly said:

This guy has got it right.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
teasedsilly said:

I agree with a lot of this. I'm not sure what "hostility" you're talking about though. I don't think anyone responded with hostility, and I don't think anyone discouraged anyone from participating. Personally I have no problem with people coming here to get turned on. And Sares said it perfectly - everyone is free to come here looking for "fuel", but each of us can choose whether to answer their questions. I think the response to the thread wasn't about slamming the original poster, it was an explanation of why some of us don't like responding to this kind of post. It may be true that "intellectual" and "sexual" are meaningless distinctions, and it's true we all come here at least partly because it turns us on. I've given some thought to what specifically turned me off to this thread originally. I think it's because the original poster seemed like he already knew what he wanted to hear. It didn't seem like a question that was asked out of a desire to know or learn, but out of a desire to hear a sultry tale. And again, there's nothing wrong with that. I love erotic literature, and nobody's trying to shoot anyone down. Sares and I, I think, were discussing why we personally choose not to respond to the question in this post. I feel if I wanted to post a sultry tale I'd do it somewhere else. That doesn't mean other people have to feel that way, and it doesn't mean this post was inappropriate. And of course no one said it was.

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being a straight guy I think I can find a better place than the large penis support group for j/o material. Honestly to me it seems to lend itself to more of a content for the gay males j/o material. I just like it here because you can discuss anything here and whatever the subject matter is you're not in any way going to offend the majority of the audience. This place represents an openess that is rare in society even with close friends (at least for myself).

What he said.

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh just to add:

I like talking to women about things that I could never discuss in person. It is fascinating to me to hear a female perspective on things. After all, I can't just walk up to a woman on the street and ask her what it is she enjoys about sucking cock. I don't think that would fly.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Rooster's question is not really out of the ordinary for a big dick site, compared to many thread subjects here at lpsg. There have been numerous idiotic threads that probably make this seem almost like mensa material by comparison. :rolleyes:

It seems, for whatever reasons, his OP been scrutinized for ulterior motives. That's unfortunate, given that he's a new member with 3 posts.

I encourage Rooster to stick around and get a feel for the place. It takes a degree of nerve to initiate a thread, and sometimes they resonate with folks, and sometimes they don't. There are some brilliant, honest people here who will tell it like it is.

Nuance and intent is sometimes hard to read in a text-only environment with none of the vocal, visual and body language cues we rely on in person. The challenge is to not underestimate.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
I think it's because the original poster seemed like he already knew what he wanted to hear. It didn't seem like a question that was asked out of a desire to know or learn, but out of a desire to hear a sultry tale. And again, there's nothing wrong with that. I love erotic literature, and nobody's trying to shoot anyone down. Sares and I, I think, were discussing why we personally choose not to respond to the question in this post. I feel if I wanted to post a sultry tale I'd do it somewhere else.
yup. that's the long n' short of it, and we said as much. no need to get underpants in a wad.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sares said:
yup. that's the long n' short of it, and we said as much. no need to get underpants in a wad.

I guess that makes me the bad guy if I argue the point. lol Well, to each his (or her) own.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
teasedsilly said:
I guess that makes me the bad guy if I argue the point. lol Well, to each his (or her) own.
not at all, not at all. argue anything you like. free country. :tongue:
I'm not easily offended, just sort of working out for myself that threads like this, that twig my "provide me with content" alarm, should just pass without response. I am agreeing with you -- I shouldn't even have bothered to post.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If the guy was after a litlle jacking of material...So what! Who honestly dosent go straight to the gallery section when they are felling horny...Its the same thing.

And as he said himself, im sure he could have got better material then what a few random people have to say, if that what he was looking for

But anyway

I guess it took actual penetration for me to realise he was 'big' as visually it didnt seem that much different to any other average guy id been with, but when i actually felt him push in and the amount i had to stretch i realised he was a well above average..By the way he masured 8x6

B_Darnell_ny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see anything wrong with the question he asked. So what if it's already been asked by someone at some previous time, sometimes that happens in a forum. I was curious to see the answers, not a bunch of people complaining about the question he asked.