When you get "dressed up"...

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love getting dressed up, I never leave the house without makeup and really enjoy clothes and looking good. I'm a trained dress maker and have a real passion for clothes, being so busty and also having a very large bottom I alter my clothes when I buy them so that they fit properly at the waist. I also often add personal touches to my clothes and some I've made completely from scratch, I made the evening dress in the picture it's so comfortable and has fitted pasties as I was also blessed or cursed Lol with nipples like builders thumbs. I used to do a little cos play too so made costumes for that :) IMG_20171119_4.jpg

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to look professional daily - so casual professional clothes and basic face. Sometimes I contour and sometimes I don’t! :D

A big go out for dinner, gala, speaking engagement? I kinda like getting prettied up. Full throttle face, baby. No nostrils contouring (Hee, hee!), contacts, winged liner, red lipstick, lashes. The full extra 6 minutes!

Maybe spanx....ew...maybe not. :p

I use to be the Queen of seduction and gradual reveal.
I have mensa grade fashion IQ.

These days all I want is something easy to get on and out of, won't interfere with my various braces, won't dislocate my shoulders to get into and supportive flat shoes.
Thank goodness messy buns are in.
No more makeup.

No more hobbble skirts and Louboutin for me.

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I really like. As a lot of you already said, I like to be good with myself, feel confident and knowing some people can be impressed by me, even for a little time. I do when i go out with friends the evening, so clubs and restaurants.

But, here comes the contraddiction :D i don't enjoy the process. I spend very little time dressing me up, I don't like to stay hours to choose a dress or a pair of shoes, trying different things. So if i know i have to go out, during the day i think and decide what to wear, and the night i do as soon as possible :D

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
not including this year, me really dressing up used to be ...

putting on light foundation, under eye circle stuff, eye liner, eyebrow pencil, lipstick

curled hair, soft curls

a dress, vintage or otherwise

pretty shoes like cute mary janes with a small sensible heel

shaved legs and underarms (yeah, that's right, i have hair there, and i usually shave just once a month)

perfume lotion from whatever i consider my good stuff. i have fendi theorema and chanel 3 right now. that's my prize stuff

these days i'm happy i put on decent clothes and keep myself clean, all things considered

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everyday dress is whatever is clean. Hair pulled back in a ponytail. Moisturizing sunscreen and chapstick.

My gussied up is slacks, dress shirt, vest, tie all in black. Enough kolh eyeliner to choke a racoon.

Fancy for the boy is usually vintage dresses and goth inspired pin-up makeup.

Now Dress Up is cos-play meets horror movie. Full makeup, sclera contacts, latex body suits or liquid latex body painting. The whitest base, blue and grey contouring. Geisha inspired painting scheme. Alien tribalism.

I like to Dress Up just for fun. I wanted to go into fx makeup when I was a younger ML. Now it's a hobby/creative escape.

The boy as gotten use to coming home to monsters with amorous designs for his sweet ass. I have gotten really good at getting pancake make up out of clothing and off furniture.

My must have makeup tool: an airbrush.

Reactions: lms28 and Enid

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have zero creativity when it comes to dressing up. (Wish I was creative because I LOVE to look at women all decked out with gorgeous makeup and hair.)
My makeup really never changes much (except for the lipstick.) When I'm really dressed, my lipstick is true RED. And my hair is always down. Like TNJ, I'd love to be able to do all the "do's" with my hair, but I just can't get it to work. So my "dress up" hair includes a few (or lot) curls. Otherwise it's straight down.

I dress business casual at work. (Makeup, slacks, dress shirts/tops.) Lately I truly just hate putting on a dress. But I will from time to time if the occasion warrants it. Heels are no longer stilettoes (as they were in my younger days) but they do have some nice heel to them (def nothing more than 2.5 inches.)

My motive? I really do like to look nice. For me. For him. I don't mind putting on makeup. As I said, I'd love to be more creative, but alas. As I am getting older, I realize that I am more and more interested in seeing the pleasure on my husband's face when I do go all out. I do it for me, but I also do it for him.

D

deleted924715

Fancy for the boy is usually vintage dresses and goth inspired pin-up makeup.

I had to read that a couple of times. I thought, damn, that is fancy, before I realised you probably weren't talking about him (I just read in another thread how super tall he is) :joy:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had to read that a couple of times. I thought, damn, that is fancy, before I realised you probably weren't talking about him (I just read in another thread how super tall he is) :joy:

:joy::joy::laughing::laughing::joy:

The boy is no stranger to kohl and a dramatic eye lol

Vintage suits are harder to come by cuz his Sasquatch self.

Reactions: deleted924715
D

deleted924715

:joy::joy::laughing::laughing::joy:

The boy is no stranger to kohl and a dramatic eye lol

Vintage suits are harder to come by cuz his Sasquatch self.

It's funny how you don't realise you've built up a picture of someone you don't even know in your head until something doesn't jive with your image of them.

The boy in a vintage dress was the moment the record scratched :joy:

I'm so gonna tell the boy that all of the womangs of LPSG have been picturing him dolled up as Dita Von Teese.

That sounds extremely titillating. Handsome boy in Dita von Teese-esque get up. Gender fluidity/gender bending :kissing_heart: