When You Get Hard...

dunk89

Loved Member
Media
I tend to have two types of boners, the standard boner and then the "super" boner which feels very hard and often accompanied by some aching in balls. This is kind of boner that takes a while to go down. It tends to happen after being away for a while and not gotten off for a week or more. When I was younger there was alot more super boners in shorter time frames. :D

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never had a painful dick. But I did get painful balls and needed to jack off. But as for dick getting hard and aching that never happened.
I remember a friend when be was a teenager, spent all day with his Girlfriend. Her parents were away for the day. I guess they spent part of the day making out but she wouldn't have sex with him. He called up at some friends house for someone to come after him, as he didn't have a car. Some of his buddies went to get him. When they walked in, there was a guy on each side if him helping him walk in the house. He was in so much pain he could hardly walk. He actually had tears streaming down his face. Someone told him to go in the bathroom and jerk off, because that was the only way he would get relief. So that was what he did.

Milkdudd

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was a young man, yes. I'd wake up at night so hard it ached. I would roll over on my stomach and press it into the mattress to try to ease the pressure. No problem now days for sure LOL
I'm having this sane issue. However, even though it "hurts", and feels stretched, the throbbing and swell of my head and shaft is actually a turn on~

Reactions: dunk89

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes, certainly while going through puberty, it was pretty much constant. I still wake up with painful erections sometimes. And I think anytime I'm fully hard there's some kind of pressure, I don't normally associate it with pain because it also feels good, but I guess in some way it is pain.

Reactions: dunk89

Malmo75

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well there are actually more ways.

One very good way is to grab your glans and carefully push the head/penis in wards and at the same time push the whole penis up as like your trying to make a bend, a curve like the shape of a banana. The middle top side of the shaft shall reach Against the ceiling, the base and tip shall reach down against the floor, there is the bana shape. I’m talking very easy and small pressure, but you will ease up the champers in your penis.

This is also very good for those who use caverject or others medication for ED if the erection gets to hard or when you want it to subside.

Good luck :)

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was a young man, yes. I'd wake up at night so hard it ached. I would roll over on my stomach and press it into the mattress to try to ease the pressure.
Same here it would hurt and feel like it was going to explode, had to jerk off or suffer blue balls after.
Yes, I throb and ache....usually leading to a jerk session.
Yes of course I've gotten so hard it hurts. Still do at different times. Usually end up jacking off to get it to go down.
Yes, certainly while going through puberty,
Yup! Especially in my teens and early 20's, but occasionally even when I was 40-ish.

In general it took only a stroke or two to trigger the orgasm. When I was young and it happened at night, I did like @masonjames : push the pajama bottoms down, press against the mattress, let my hips jerk in orgasm, and drift back to sleep. One morning my mother found me like that when she came in to wake me up for school. She had the wisdom to never mention it.

Occasionally it happened during the day in other situations - not necessarily sexual situations. The challenge, of course, was to have the orgasm without anybody else noticing.